MedAssets

John A. Bardis

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

HORRIBLE

Nashville, TN

ProsBenefits & bonuses are about the only thing I can say that is good about working in Nashville. There are a few in management that are good at their job.

ConsThere are some upper management that do not know what they are doing & do not need to be in the positions they are in. There are too many cliques with some management & employees, a little closer than what there should be. Too much Drama. If someone does not get their way, they wine about it, until they get their way. The dress code is another issue. Some people need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, some should not be wearing what they are & nothing is said to them. But if it was some of us & we wore something like that, we would get in trouble & get sent home & it is all because we do not kiss butt to get somewhere in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally sit back & learn all your team, don't just have your favoriates. You don't know what kind of talent you really have on your teams, because you don't take the time to learn everyone.

Exciting new company

Patient Accounts Representative (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

ProsCompetitive pay great benefits good people and great opportunity. Promotions are maenly internal and very frequent

ConsSome miserable staff lack of formal training program system problems

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the employes who are dragging down moral, they act like mgmt owes them something or like their not getting paid we all know people begging for jobs and some of these people here act likke they made it in life already. Managment is young with a divers mix of talent, some very experience and some up and coming but most of them are really focused on succeeding and always available to help. Lots of promotions as they are grwoing. The opportunity to make a diffrence here is more than anywhere I have worked or herd about. If you are a hard worker and motivated to do well in a career, no better place in the area to work for and grow with, just ignore the miserable ones though.

Senior Management is HORRIBLE

Nashville, TN

ProsSome of the staff and previous director. One of the managers and supervisors who do the majority of the work for the hospitals is great but the others are lazy.

ConsAll vice presidents are VERY FAKE and do not treat ANY of the staff with respect. The senior vp or accounts receivable is very fake and the vp in the office disrespects people and makes threats all the time (I have heard him making threats to the managers in the office that if things are not always good soon that he and the senior vp will close the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the senior management in the office and get the previous director to come back!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working here is ok.

Nashville, TN

ProsBenefits and incentives are great. Fun atmosphere. Bonuses given are great.

ConsCliques. You have cliques that get by with everything. We have a business dress code and one member of one of the cliques gets by daily dressing trashy in jeans. Also only friends of managers are promoted. The raises are pitiful the pros listed is the only thing keeping about 8 of us here.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair to everyone.

Great place to work

Nashville, TN

ProsThe environment is great. Fun place to work. A lot of changes recently but seem like good changes. Management is very flexible. Working with a really good group. Seems like there may be a lot of growth opportunity and my manager is very encouraging.

ConsA lot of work and not enough staff. Structured training. Make dress code apply to everyone. System issues a lot that just make work harder.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think this a great place to work overall. Give us a fighting chance by making sure we have enough staff to get going when we get a new hospital. There's a lot of committed staff and we want to do well. Have John Bardis visit office.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

MedAssets Videos

MedAssets – Why Work for Us?

A passion to improve healthcare quality and effectiveness MedAssets is at the center of improving the quality and effectiveness of the healthcare industry. From establishing best practice value for clinical and labor… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings in Nashville, TN — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.