MedPro Staffing Reviews

1. Exciting possibility to help others improve quality of life

Former Employee - CT Travel Technologist in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - CT Travel Technologist in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MedPro Staffing

Pros

Timeliness of tracking potential job opportunities

Cons

Contract work that may expire in the height of job performance

FAMILY & FRIENDS BUSINESS

Current Employee - Collector in Tamarac, FL
    Current Employee - Collector in Tamarac, FL

I have been working at MedPro Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee can only get a promotion within company only if you are family with owner or personal friend of the owners family

Cons

company buy pizza for employee every 15th of the month.

Advice to Management

Upper management need not to let personal friend run company ..

High stress - ever changing guidelines - trust no one

Former Employee - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MedPro Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great base salary
    -commission potential (at first) was completely in your hands - you negotiated pay packages with candidates
    -Decent benefits Health is HMO, Dental is 1000 per year coverage and Vision - also other perks such as twice weekly workouts with personal trainer at no cost and BJ's or Sam's Membership for free.
    -There are some really decent and great people that work there and it is a pleasure to work with them.

Cons

-Expectations of all employees changed at times from week to week
    -bottom line should be putting people to work and getting the most people to work as possible but if you are not in the "in-crowd" expect to be treated as such.
    -Business does not care of what you think and HR Dept. Is not objective at all - you cannot trust anything that is said to them at all - nothing
    -Business is unethical in hiring of other employees with non-compete agreements - which has caused and will continue to cause a rift with existing clients.

Advice to Management

-Create a positive sales environment - rarely are employees recognized for doing a good job. You could mention 14 positive items and if the 15th is negative, you will be called out for that one item and you feel demoralized. Also, the clique that is those of the favored few that work there is very unethical and you feel as if you are outside the group a lot. And, just because someone has worked for your company for a long time does not qualify them to work in management. Analyze your mid-level management. During my time there I saw many good people leave and get fired, some that have been there for many years...

I will say this - one member of the senior management team is spot on and without him, I am not sure where the company would be...

I had such high hopes that this business was better than the other agencies I have been with but found that I was truly mistaken and extremely disappointed. Although I have been gone for almost a year, I have never been happier to be out of a job.

Excellent travel company!

I have been working at MedPro Staffing

Pros

Excellent bonuses and benefits! I almost always get a bonus with every contract and contract extension. I've received an I pads in lieu of a bonus twice. I do my own housing so my recruiter maxes out my tax free money so at the end of the week I have more money in my pocket! My paycheck is always correct and on time. I receive an email every week stating that they have received it and what my gross pay is.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult communicate with my recruiter. She usually calls me every 2 or 3 weeks to check in but doesn't return my calls promptly.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to see an increase in pay and benefits for those nurses who have been with the company for multiple contracts.

6. They are very efficient

Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at MedPro Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Benefits, Good Assignments with their Clients

Cons

Does not keep in touch with their employees as much they should

Advice to Management

Keep in touch with their employees more frequently.

7. Pay low, contracts poorly written

I have been working at MedPro Staffing

Pros

Contracts are usually in good locations, some of the staff are friendly and compassionate!

Cons

They don't follow up with contract employees, pay is substandard for the field, contracts are written to benefit the company not concerned about the employee.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the staff members on contract that are making you the most money!!