Medcan Clinic

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dr. Robert Francis, MDCM

Great Entry-Level temporary experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast pace environment, which I like to work in.

ConsWhen I arrived there was a lack of organization with the files.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove file saving skills

Bad Senior Managent-baddly managed company. Too many senior managers and little support. Good people in lower levels

Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsMeet hard working and kind hearted people in lower levels.
    Find that there are some people very willing to help when you are new.
    Flexible schedule

ConsToo many senior level managers with very little admin support, who tend to pile on tasks/responsabilities to the existing admin people- to a point where it is too overwhelming. There is no proprer management structre- messy. Little planing is involved when deciding to implement new projects. No proper training program exists for new hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor less turnover senior managers need too listen to their employees needs and make an effort to improve their work environment. An oranized/complete training program should be created for each specific position. Need to hire more admin staff so less mistakes are made by staff being too overwhelmed.

Great company but....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMedcan Clinic is a great place to work, great compensation and perks as well as the people. Medcan is a high end clinic and you definitely get the best here.

ConsI worked in I.T. and was dissatisfied with management. I just felt at times my manager was VERY unprofessional and disrespected his employees.

If you're not working in I.T. then definitely come here to work.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Place I've Ever Worked

Personal Trainer (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThe Medcan Clinic is a fantastic place to work. One of Canada's Top 50 best managed companies, Medcan has a strong brand affiliated with the highest quality services and professional development. The company takes a strong interest in developing successful employees who make a difference with their clients everyday. Compensation is competitive and the work environment is second to none.

ConsBecause Medcan is still a relatively young company, it is still developing its policies and procedures in several departments. As such, there can be a void sometimes in terms of how something should best be done, or in consistency when there is a lack of policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep filling in the gaps and the hard work will pay off!

Worked for Medcan Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medcan Clinic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medcan Clinic CEO Dr. Robert Francis, MDCM. All reviews posted anonymously by Medcan Clinic employees.