Medfix Solutions Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
CEO

1. Best job yet, I've worked at multiple medical device companies, and none come close to Medfix!

Current Employee - Medical Device Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Medical Device Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Medfix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is one of the very few medical device based companies in Arizona. One of the biggest benefits to working here is that I get to deal with clients from all over the world. The international aspect of the job is great, even though I don't need to travel much. When I do it's with my whole team, and usually to medical conventions stateside. The company keeps improving year by year, and I am really getting to enjoy this growth both with my personal compensation, and role in the company.

Cons

You really have to speak or understand Spanish, and be willing to travel to medical conventions three to four times a year if asked.

Advice to Management

None, at this point in time. Having our president communicating with us, and having an open door policy has really garnered a great work environment. Almost no turnover, been working with the same team for over a year now. Management gives great morale, backed with action.

2. Medfix.....a great place to work!

Current Employee - Medfix Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Medfix Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Medfix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been here for two years now, and have truly enjoyed my job here, the opportunities, earning potential and the work place environment are great. The other employees are very nice to, and a sense of teamwork is always present. The management does care, and wants not only the company to succeed, but you as an individual creating a career.

Cons

None really, other than speaking a little bit of spanish.

Advice to Management

Since the ex-vp no longer works at the company it has really turned around for the better, and the president has made it one of the best international companies in town. If your looking for a career in medical devices and sales I would highly recommend Medfix!

3. Beware of Medfix Solutions!

Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Medfix Solutions

Pros

I really can't think of any good reasons to work at Medfix other than to gain a little bit of medical sales experience in order to move on to bigger and better opportunities. Although you will have to wait 1 year until your no compete contract runs out.

Cons

I have never worked for a company that supports such an unethical, uncomfortable, degrading, and stifling atmosphere. Beware to anyone contemplating taking a job there and seriously question the empty promises an lies they have fed you regarding potential earnings and career growth.

Advice to Management

Don't ask for employee feedback unless you really are sincere and intend on doing something with the feedback. Stop lying to employees about earning potential, deliver on what you have promised in terms of training and opportunities, and keep racist and sexually charged comments to yourself!

RSS Feed </> Embed