MediaPost

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jeff Loechner

I've never had a better job in 37 years of employment at about a dozen companies

Editorial (Current Employee)

ProsThere is no political back-biting but much congeniality and cooperation. The company offers an annual bonus based on years of service, which means people tend to stay. I feel fairly compensated and rewarded for extra work with extra money over the years.

ConsSo many work from home, which on one level is great but there's no real chatter in the office, which is beautiful and new. But I guess that's how it is most places now anyway, fairly quiet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Department Manager

ProsOpportunities to experiment and learn new skills, collaborative environment, great exposure to the online media, marketing, advertising industry, agencies and brands.

ConsLong hours and uncompetitive compensation.

Worked for MediaPost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MediaPost reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MediaPost CEO Jeff Loechner. All reviews posted anonymously by MediaPost employees.