Medical Reimbursements of America

Add Photos

Medical Reimbursements of America CEO Bob Rolfe

Bob Rolfe

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Positive and Professional Company Dedicated to Patients, Hospitals and Employees

Director (Current Employee)
Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Medical Reimbursements of America full-time for more than a year

ProsSince late 2012, new leadership is driving the company to grow and provide better service to our customers who are hospitals and health systems across the company. Bob Rolfe (CEO) and Lyle Beasley (President) are investing in the company through new services for our customers built on the AcciClaim technology-platform to better serve hospitals.

ConsMRA is rebuilding its reputation as a company of dedicated employees even though previous management made poor decisions. With hundreds of hospitals across the U.S., we value each and want these Providers to know we are working very hard to help them get paid more for their accident claims.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work investing in MRA and help each of us grow the company together.

Complete waste of a business

First Party Specialist (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Medical Reimbursements of America full-time for more than a year

Prosnone there is nothing really going in favor except the flex time which odds are will not last long.

Consbenefits are horrible
managment is flawed heavily most of them only had experience in MRA they were former retail supervisors .
This place is a downward spiral , there are always changes none are for the best . They are really not all together there ever changing way of doing things is just proof of there inexperience in this field.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind people outside of MRA to bring new insight and Managment experience that is desperatley needed

I really love it here

Claims Analyst (Current Employee)
Brentwood, TN

ProsReally great work space and big cubicles. Flexible scheduling. And the supervisors are always willing to listen to you. New management is really setting the company on the right track. Also the company is always doing something for employees to show their appreciation.

ConsNothing I don't have any thing negative to say about working here

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the new management is really taking the company where it needs to go and this year and next year are going to show really good growth

OUTDATED MANAGEMENT STYLES - OUTDATED PROCESSES

Nashville, TN

I have been working at Medical Reimbursements of America

ProsLearned to work with very difficult personalities that I have never encountered before.
Support staff easy to work with and willing to help clients and staff
Attorneys are easy to work with

ConsYour a worker bee. Management doesn't care about your opinions or suggestions
Most processes are manual and outdated
Departments do not work together
Unorganized
Difficult to provide support to clients

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees
Treat employees with respect
Implement a marketing team
Stop worrying about your competition and concentrate on improving your own business

Worked for Medical Reimbursements of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Reimbursements of America reviews and ratings in Nashville, TN — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medical Reimbursements of America CEO Bob Rolfe. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical Reimbursements of America employees.