Medicines360

Updated Mar 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Victoria Hale

Wonderful place to work: fast-paced, smart people, no drama.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe mission of the organization is inspiring; the unique business model means we are at the forefront of a new way of doing business; the leadership is excellent.

ConsSmall staff means a lot of people are over-stretched and sometimes internal communication is overlooked. Leadership seems committed to improving this.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore team building and internal communication about key decisions would further boost morale.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Fast-paced, rewarding work in a community-minded organization

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe organization has really created a community out of its employees, partially through their hiring practices and partially via the mission-driven nature of the company that really serves to unify the diverse work that is performed across departments.
    Maintaining focus on the mission helps to keep work rewarding.
    Schedules are flexible, the office location is convenient, and there is a lot of positive reinforcement from senior management.

ConsSometimes the pace can be a little too fast.
    Benefits are good for a non-profit but not amazing, as is to be expected.

Intellectually stimulating and civically fulfilling work, knowing we are working really hard to make a difference

ProsProgressive, socially minded company
    Highly motivated and highly intelligent colleagues
    Strong social justice mission being implemented by health innovation for women's reproductive health
    Convenient financial district (SF) location

ConsSo much to do, so little time. M360 is a young company, and is trying to tackle a big social problem. This seems to be typical start up fervor, but can feel overwhelming at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course and keep us focused on delivery. Young companies risk biting off more than they can chew, so to speak.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Expectations are not effectively communicated because they are not completely understood by upper management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prospublic transit for Commute, flexible work schedules

ConsManagement is inept at utilizing subject matter experts for execution of activities at the strategic planning level. Upper management members are unfamiliar with requirements necessary to execute and implement operational activities per regulatory requirements and do not have the subject matter expertise or experience to carry out such activities..

Advice to Senior ManagementConsult subject matter experts or personnel experience before defaulting to the decision of executive members who have no knowledge or working experience in critical areas.

Worked for Medicines360? Contribute to the Community!