Mediscan

Add Photos

Val Serebryany

Awesome Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Woodland Hills, CA

ProsGreat work environment. Cozy "family" atmosphere. Management really cares about employees personally and professionally. Hard work is recognized and career growth is emphasized. Excellent perks including discounted theme tickets and free lunch on Fridays. Best place I have worked in my 20 plus years of employment!

ConsCasual Day dress everyday would have been nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

There is work but....

Ultrasound Tech (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThere is work 70 percent of the time if you have the credentials and experience in your specific field.. Friendly staff.

ConsPay is horrible.. Which makes you not want to work for them. Their home base/location is quite inconvenient. There is no word on how you are doing as far as working as registry.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive some recognition otherwise your staff will find other work.

Traveling Therapist

Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) Red Lion, PA

ProsThey were very quick with finding me a placement.

ConsExpensive health insurance, not consistent with information; will say one thing one day and something else another day.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent with the information you give out to your employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent company but frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA lot of great people to work with that are really talented. Advanced technology within the office compared to other offices I've worked with.

ConsHard to implement change, no process improvements, lack of direction, lack of focus......it was frustrating to try and make it work.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees

This is not the place you want to work if you are money driven.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Woodland Hills, CA

ProsThere is a good work/play balance. They allow you to take time off if you need it. I guess the other thing would be free lunch every friday.

ConsThe commission structure needs to be revamped. This is not a place to work if you want to make a lot of money. There is no sense of "team" among the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be the only ones driving nice cars into the parking lot--pay your top performers more. It is important to communicate with your sales people--nobody knew what was going on half of the time.

Worked for Mediscan? Contribute to the Community!