Medix Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

Great opportunity for those looking to build long-term wealth/career growth.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Medix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get back what you put into it. There is no such thing as overnight success, but if you are consistent with your attitude and work ethic, the money will definitely follow as well as career advancement.

Cons

Longer hours due to client needs and the want to be successful, but a lot of flexibility if you communicate with your manager.

Advice to Management

Continue investing in professional development. I've seen many improvements throughout my tenure and it's only getting better as the company matures.

Apr 9, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and insight into the benefits of hard work. We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective! We will be sharing your response with leadership.

2. Fun place to meet friends, just don't get stuck drinking Kool-Aid your whole career

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Medix

Pros

You must work hard to be respected and successful here and I think that's a great trait to develop early in your career. This is a 7am-7pm type of job and when you develop that work ethic, it sets you apart down the road. Personality and culture fit is big while hiring here, so it's a nice place to meet people and enjoy who you work with.

Cons

There is no such thing as work life balance... It's also a kool-aid company, so if you drink it, you won't notice the lack of leadership around you.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees and all the hard work they do for you.

Apr 9, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared your post with leadership to help ensure we’re continually improving professional development.

3. Long hours and underpaid.

Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at Medix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Generally good people who worked around me.

Cons

Leadership for the most part was lacking. The management was moody, unprofessional and not very genuine. The numbers are what counts and the individuals didn't really matter.

Advice to Management

Be up front with new candidates about the hours and the expectations.

Apr 9, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We shared your response with leadership, so we can address your concerns and continue to improve our organization.

5. Personnel Consultant

Former Employee - Personnel Consultant in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Personnel Consultant in Lombard, IL

I worked at Medix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Will hire you right out of school to get experience in the "real world."

Cons

Feels like you are in High School all over again but worse - a lot of gossip and cliques. Unprofessional, passive aggressive management, and false promises are the norm here. You will not get promoted unless you are a favorite (a lot of office politics) and put over 60 hours plus a week in which you do not get compensated for. If you want to have a work life balance this is not the place for you. Leaving on time is looked down upon. Upon promotion to Account Management you only get $ 1,000 increase on your base salary. Good luck. This place is a revolving door for a reason.

Advice to Management

Read through all of the cons on Glassdoor thoroughly. Everything that is said on here is TRUE.

Apr 9, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. Our sales and recruiting teams have a competitive commission structure to supplement the base salary, thus rewarding the hard work put in. We have shared your response ... More

6. Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I worked at Medix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are willing to give new grads a chance, to hire, and bring them on. They also give all recruiters a discount to the gym and discount on phone bills as well.

Cons

Unprofessional environment amongst team members who not only talk down about their candidates/clients but also amongst each other. There is a very little sense of comradery amongst the team members. There is also little sense of loyalty from corporate to their employees. The commission scale deceptively appears to be a great payout when in reality not much is reflected on your paycheck.

Advice to Management

Develop a more positive culture within the office and display a better sense of loyalty to all employees and not only to a select few.

Mar 12, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared your review with Medix leadership to address your concerns and improve our organization.

7. Mediocre at best

Former Employee - Recruiter in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Rockville, MD

I worked at Medix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is an entry level recruiting job where they are desperate for employees so they will hire anyone out of college.

Cons

Unprofessional environment, false promises, and the inability to close deals. That is the best way to sum up this company.

Advice to Management

Treat all employees fairly and let everybody celebrate the success of the company instead of a select few.

Feb 24, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared your review with Medix leadership to improve our organization.

Great company to work with.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Des Plaines, IL
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at Medix

Pros

This company has been great to work with. They find positions quickly and will get the best salary possible for you and they have benefits!!

Cons

The only challenge that comes to mind was the location. The original iffice was far to get to for the first interview.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire high quality employees!

Feb 24, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the feedback, and we are happy to hear your experience with us met your expectations! We have shared your response with our team to help ensure we ... More

Excellent Opportunity to Continuously Impact Lives

Current Employee - Personnel Consultant/Account Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Personnel Consultant/Account Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Medix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Medix has continuously provided me with multiple opportunities of personal growth and career advancement. I started working for Medix right after I graduated college and have grown more during my past two years with Medix than i have anywhere else throughout my life. I have had the opportunity to assist 100's of people find employment, work with numerous different culture,s ethnicities, and backgrounds, have had the opportunity to Mentor and train co-workers, and best of all be in a posiiton where I am surround by like-minded individuals who never want to stop achieving and advancing themselves and everyone else around them. The best part about working with Medix is that their is no ceiling. You get whatever you put in.

Cons

Due to us being a smaller organization we do not have as large of a presence yet as our competitors but have been making good progress

Feb 24, 2015Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are proud you are making such an impact in your role at Medix! We shared your feedback with leadership to help ensure all Medix teammates have ... More

10. Working with Medix was a great learning experience.

I worked at Medix

Pros

They find you health care employment.

Cons

Some employment opportunities are temporary.

Like company

I have been working at Medix

Pros

Good pay good benefits great environment to work in

Cons

Working in area where it's very loud

Advice to Management

Acknowledge your employees

RSS Feed </> Embed