Medversant Technologies Reviews

24 reviews filtered by
3.1
Matthew Haddad

1. "Brand new…really enjoy working here already!"
    I work at Medversant Technologies.

I have been working at Medversant Technologies full-time

Pros

I read all these reviews before my interview and was a little wary. But the managers I interviewed with were so friendly, my fears were immediately put to rest. The office is a nice, quiet place to focus on your work and upper management seems to really cultivate a synergistic environment

Cons

The break room coffee is really watery.

Advice to Management

Please organize more All hands meeting

2. A 15-year-old start-up that's now going places

Current Contractor - Content in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Content in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Medversant Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I heard one of the managers refer to this company as a 15-year-old start-up…maybe that explains all the bad reviews. They didn't know where they were going/what they were doing before, exactly. But now it's clear that they do. This company has a progressive outlook, not only with their services/products, but also with their employees. Management is involved just the right amount. They don't micromanage, but they check in with you to keep goals on track. And they are very open to new ideas. The team I work with is awesome, helping each other create timelines to stay on the same page. The office is centrally located in downtown, so great location, beautiful view from office. And they cover monthly parking/commuting expenses up to $150/month.

Cons

For me, coming from Long Beach, the commute is quite long. Also, the pay is a bit low (however, I do believe they will promote/increase pay on merit).

3. This company helped me grow

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Medversant Technologies

Pros

Working with Medversant had opened alot of opportunities for me. During my time, there were alot of new clients and I was involved in different projects.

Cons

I guess its all about perspective on how one treats company challenges. I saw gaps as opportunities to learn and improve.

5. Fantastic ever-growing company

I have been working at Medversant Technologies full-time

Pros

Growing company that offers a lot of potential to grow with it for those who are willing to work hard. Company does recognize good talent and promotes those that merit it. Fantastic team environment and co-workers to collaborate with. Management is always willing to listen to its employees and works together in coming up with solutions to avoid road blocks. Terrific location to work in, a flexible work schedule, company parties, and parking reimbursement are just additional perks to a company you would want to work for.

Cons

Workload at times may be overwhelming, but the team does support each other in helping different departments that need assistance.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting your valuable employees as you have been.

6. Perfect place to hone and put your skills to practice!

I have been working at Medversant Technologies full-time

Pros

In my opinion it is company with a perfect mix of complexity, autonomy and reward. Management openly encourages people to explore and present their ideas. And if it generates any excitement, they put it in a process to take it further. In fact, I am currently working on an idea of a colleague which now is a serious project. Just two weeks ago it was just his idea.

Cons

It is a fast paced small company with small company dynamics. It looks like chaos to some but some will have it no other way.

Advice to Management

Christmas to New Years off! And management should have a few more social events with the team where everyone can openly express their views in a friendly setup. No conference room meeting does not count.

7. Dynamic Company

Current Employee - Support Center Services in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Support Center Services in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Medversant Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tremendous Client Base
    Great Location-medical Center area
    Beautiful office
    Good leadership that invites opinions
    New to the call enter arena and willing to adjust quickly to determine what works best

Cons

No Auto-dialer technology. Time wasted utilizing standard dialers

Advice to Management

Great job surrounding your client providers with an arena for support

8. Great Company

I have been working at Medversant Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great location, great benefits and great people to work with. Management is supportive but not in your face. Comoany has huge clients and seems to be growing rapidly. The negative reviews I have seen on this site are mostly bull. Who writes good reviews when they get shown the door!

Cons

You will work hard...so if thats not your thing I would avoid.

Advice to Management

There are so many changes going on with the company that it would be good to have more regular all hands meetings.

Not what it aspires to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Medversant Technologies full-time

Pros

Great staff that supports each other

Cons

Inconsistent management without clear understanding of actual work required

Advice to Management

Support your best asset -- your hard working staff -- before they give up and leave.

Stay far away

I worked at Medversant Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team environment. The location.

Cons

Upper management do not know what they're doing most of the time. People who know how to back-scratch will do well here.

Advice to Management

Perhaps it's about time you own up to all the false promises - to both your employees and your clients.

This company wears a big hat, but has few cattle (and those cattle are insanely overworked)

I worked at Medversant Technologies full-time

Pros

Good co-workers at the non-management level

Cons

Where to begin? Mid-level managers are untrained yes-men who ascended for the lack of other options. Executive management and ownership could care less about anything aside from the pie-in-the-sky hope of a windfall as a major player in the credentialing verification organization field. The path they have elected to pursue is minimizing overhead by working their staff 10-12-? hours per day, everyday, and utilizing off-shore resources to fill gaps (a practice they are not entirely forthcoming about with clientele, incidentally). There is no employee advocacy or HR Department. There was someone really good in place for about 6 months, but she was laid off for some mysterious reason -- probably considered non-essential, since she was only there to improve work conditions and this company COULD CARE LESS... money could be better spent to purchase more off-shore labor, I suppose.

Advice to Management

Stop selling your prospective employees a false bill of goods. Stop treating your current employees sub-standardly. Stop deceiving your clients. It is going to catch up to you.