Member Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Member Solutions CEO Steve Pinado

Steve Pinado

A work place that cares.

Client Services (Current Employee) Hatboro, PA

ProsGreat co workers, some become almost family ! Been here and will stay until I get "kicked out".

ConsBeing in the customer and client services brings out both the best and worst in people depending on your customer or client.

Advice to Senior ManagementEyes Open

You may as well go to work in a russian submarine

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsOffice with 50+ people , not a single window (yes). The IT team is about 10 people, mostly Russians . almost none of them have been here more than a year, because of the rapid turnover. The IT manager's (Gary) vocabulary consists of "Who is on the radar?!" , "The ship is sinking" , "Stay on board" ... Basically his job is to cover his own incompetence by blaming on everything else. The other manager, the only person that knows what is going on there has his own agenda: to secure his job by writing bad performance reviews when you start getting familiar with the system. The company is owned by a Canadian holding and they have no plans to improve anything, only to squeeze as much as possible. After all this is a collection agency.

ConsPeople get fired with no warning for weird reason. Even if you accept a job here, don't stop looking. Be proactive

Advice to Senior Management1. The management should realize that you will be on this earth only X number of years and the best you have made of it is to work for a collection agency.
    2. The money you spend on online PR is a waste.

A place that cares

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hatboro, PA

ProsThe company truly cares about their employees on a personal level. Where else do you have access to the COO or CEO? Everyone works hard. If you don't have a good work ethic, this place isn't for you.

ConsBecause it's a small company, opportunities to advance don't come every day. The good part is that when there is a new opportunity, the company tries to promote from within when possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep caring!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great bunch of people

ProsLots of growth potential for those of us who are serious about our jobs.

ConsThe work is hard sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you so best

Member Solutions is a very unprofessional place to work at.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Hatboro, PA

ProsYour co-workers are family and great people to work with.

ConsIf your not related to the call center manager or attend his church you will get treated unfairly. Upper management do not care about your concerns.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. There is a reason for the high turn over rate.

good

Developer (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

Prosflexible work environment, nice people. They treat you with respect.

Consbad salary. no growth potential.

Advice to Senior Managementimprove benefits

is a good company to began a career and gain experience

Prossmall company, decent benefits, room for growth,

Conscan be stressful with collections

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Worked for Member Solutions? Contribute to the Community!