MemberClicks

MemberClicks CEO and President Mark Sedgley

Mark Sedgley

One of the best

I worked at MemberClicks full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat working environment, very little drama with open access to management. The company tries to maintain a focus on employee well being even through challenging times. Work hard, play hard is alive and well, with an unshakable commitment to customer service.

ConsNone, there is a twenty word minimum requirement to submit this review.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and don't get too wrapped up so that transparency is lost.

Fun Company

I worked at MemberClicks full-time

ProsGreat atmosphere and people. They have created a fun culture and they look out for their employees. The management team is very accessible and helpful. They have a great location and a cool office. It is definitely a great place to work. I haven't met anyone who didn't enjoy working there.

ConsThey aren't the highest paying company in the world. You also won't get some of the benefits of worker at larger companies - but you also don't have the red tape to deal with either.

An amazing place to work

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMemberClicks is a place that truly cares about its culture. It's the kind of work environment where being yourself is encouraged, where working hard is balanced by an implicit understanding that you have a life outside of work as well, where you'll look forward to coming in because of the people you work with, where if you show initiative you'll receive opportunities.

ConsAs a small company, MemberClicks relies on everyone to sometimes wear many different hats.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the focus on improving the company culture.

Refreshing for staff and customers

Social Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time for less than a year

ProsFrequent social events, an emphasis on work/life balance, casual environment, very focused on the staff experience, cooperative, open to new ideas and tons of room for growth

ConsIf I had to express any cons, it would be the weight gain that comes from having treats around the office so much

A refreshing employee experience

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time for less than a year

ProsA collaborative, open, casual office environment with supportive management and a focus on the employee experience. MemberClicks provides Association Management Solutions for small-staff organizations. Their branding focuses on a refreshing experience for both the employees (AKA Clickers) and customers.

ConsThe downside about always having office parties and events is that a little weight gain is inevitable. Walking through Buckhead will help, since we know we're not driving anywhere down there during rush hour!

Incredible Office Environment - Fun, Inviting, and Intelligent

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time for more than a year

Pros-Incredible work-life balance
-Thoughtful and highly intelligent leadership staff
-Opportunities for career growth quickly
-Flex hours
-Very little micro-managing
-Low turnover
-Lots of humor and happy people during the day
-Dogs in office, wine/beer afternoons, great dinners and company events
-Company is growing quickly

Cons-If there has to be one, it could be that the flexible hours can lead to a little bit of a lack of communication during the day.

Cooperative and fun office environment

I worked at MemberClicks

ProsMemberClicks prides themselves on excellent customer service. It is something that they strive to achieve everyday and this quality is reflected in their customer relationships. Employees are very nice, friendly, and fun and the work environment is very pleasant and enjoyable. Every employee really takes pride in their work and in contributing to the growth of the company. Overall, working in MemberClicks has provided me with the best workplace experience due to the outgoing and cooperative company culture.

ConsOverall my experience at this company has been very positive and I have not experienced any cons from working at MemberClicks

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is very refreshing to know that every employees ideas are taken into account, that you are always stressing the importance of providing great customer service and that you advocate for group cooperation

Worked for MemberClicks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MemberClicks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MemberClicks CEO Mark Sedgley. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by MemberClicks employees.