Memeo Inc. Reviews

3.5

CEO

good company, great company ok ok ok

Former Employee - CCP
    Former Employee - CCP

I worked at Memeo Inc. full-time

Pros

good pay, nice environment anything

Cons

no benefits, low pay,anything but here

One of the best product teams around

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Memeo Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Open (agile-like) work environment, great leadership. Crazy smart, creative, talented people in the product team. Very open executive leadership.

Cons

Middle management (disclosure: I was one of them) doesn't motivate engineering staff effectively. Too many cooks in the pot, which has created the typical power struggles among my former peers.

Small company with a

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Memeo Inc. full-time

Pros

Well managed small company with break even finances. Poised to break out and become very profitable. A good company if you like to step up and solve problems regardless of whether it is "your responsibility" or not.

Cons

Will adjust the personnel to match revenues which means that even if you are doing a good job, if they don't need your skill anymore, you will be gone.

Engineer

Former Employee - Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Memeo Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is nothing I could think of.

Cons

Even before getting the product stable, the company wants to sell it to the customers who will do the required testing and bug reporting.

Get more smart people and pay them well.

Memeo is a digital content management company. Memeo offers innovative solutions for backup, sync, share and send files.

I have been working at Memeo Inc.

Pros

Small company, fast pace, able to make direct impact to company bottom line

Cons

Many projects, fast moving that can be exhausting.

Need to invest more in brand awareness and marketing to generate more demands

Like any startup, you have it all...the ups and downs. Depends what you're looking for.

Current Employee - An Okay Place to Work, Not Exactly A Technology Visionary Though

I have been working at Memeo Inc.

Pros

A very senior and experience management team. They've seen it all, done it all. Not swayed by new, sexy trends. Employee-focused, like a family. Nice guys, no politics, no drama. Treats employees like adults. Safe, nice, and steady place to work. A real nice change as far as startups go. Rarely have to worry about the security of the company.

Cons

Lots of random product initiatives. Seem to come out of left field. Gets frustrating. Little strategy. Few employees actually know what the vision is. Where the company is going. Slow on getting into new markets. Quite a bit of me-too development, just copying. Not a totally recognizable brand, not every well-known beyond their industry. Two different offices kills the culture a bit. Not totally cutting-edge in anything.

More focus. Less random stuff. Need real leadership at the top of the engineering group for more discipline and vision.