Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper)

www.mhhcc.org

CEO

1. IT management

Former Employee - IT Overlord in Jasper, IN
    Former Employee - IT Overlord in Jasper, IN

I worked at Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great organization to work for. Staff are very friendly and easy to get along with. The IT department was some of the best people I've worked with.

Cons

Departments don't talk with IT enough about upcoming projects. Not enough lead time on upcoming projects to meet deadlines and IT staff suffers. Not enough of healthy choices in the cafeteria. Food is uneatable on some days. Find better cooks.

Advice to Management

Find a true Project Manager for IT. Someone who would be the go to person for departments to discuss up coming projects and timelines. Someone who would assist the IT staff in meeting those deadlines.

2. My experience at Memorial Hospital was over all good. There is always room for improvement. Good place to work.

Former Employee - Registration Representative in Jasper, IN
    Former Employee - Registration Representative in Jasper, IN

I worked at Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company has good values. They strive to keep up with the times and keeping a positive outlook. Respectful towards others.

Cons

It is hard to advance. Trying to work in other departments are difficult. We are told they will hire from within before looking outside the company. A lot of the times, they hire family members of others instead.

3. Needs improvement in numerous areas, but management unable to do anything other than what has always been done.

Current Employee - Physician in Jasper, IN
    Current Employee - Physician in Jasper, IN

I have been working at Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) full-time

Pros

Excellent and caring nurses, facilities are nice

Cons

Management is dishonest and unreasonable, quality is poor and most turn a blind eye to serious mistakes.

Advice to Management

Be willing to move forward and make improvements, listen to suggestions of staff members.

RSS Feed </> Embed