MemorialCare Health System

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Barry Arbuckle

good place to get experience in healthcare, but not more than 5 year stay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

Prosgreat educational hospital, great infrastructure, decent benefits

Consmanagement, bureaucracy, not a career builder, its who you know not what you know.

Advice to Senior Managementreally get to know your staff, and reward knowledge and seniority, dont fix issues with a temporary band-aids.

SAVE YOURSELF, DON"T WORK HERE

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

ProsHealthcare experience to put on your resume

ConsHorrible environment, stressful, bad management, unprofessional management

A tough place to work for the tender-hearted!

Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsDecent pay, great hours, friendly co-workers (some), company reputation among the community.

ConsToo much gossip among management and unprofessional "harassing" management skills. They basically sabotage employees growth and development giving them poor performance reviews preventing individual growth and development and chances for promotion. There is a sorority-like environment where you are "in" one week and "out" the next. Too much like high school! There has even been instances of borderline racism

Advice to Senior ManagementThink before you speak and make unfair/unjust assessments based upon gossip and "he said/she said". Stop with the "bipolar" management stating how you are a horrible person one day and the best darned person on the face of the planet the next.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Work here only if you have to

Aliso Viejo, CA

ProsIt is a job to get a paycheck. Most of the doctors are good here. The training here is not formal. The computer system is ancient.

ConsThe management need to improve. Employees do not have room to grow with the company. Management here is unprofessional. Write ups will happen a lot; the management does not try to assess a situation to determine the validity before a write up.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay positive. Be good to employees so they will be good to you. When a problem arises it should be addressed immediately.

Worked for MemorialCare Health System? Contribute to the Community!

MemorialCare Health System Videos

MemorialCare Health System – Why Work for Us?

Expect the Extraordinary At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary health care to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our people. Whether it's our recognition as one of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MemorialCare Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MemorialCare Health System CEO Barry Arbuckle. All reviews posted anonymously by MemorialCare Health System employees.