Men's Wearhouse

Men's Wearhouse Reviews in Columbus, OH

Updated Mar 23, 2014

Men's Wearhouse President and CEO Douglas S. Ewert

Douglas S. Ewert

Pros
  • Holiday parties, special events in summer, and occasional contests are good side benefits to have(in 19 reviews)

• Flexibility, great benefits, more talkative to employees than most companies(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • No potential for growth unless your willing to suck up to upper management(in 15 reviews)

• Sales trump everything at the expense of customer service(in 13 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Used to be better

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsPotential to make money, flexibility.

ConsUpward mobility, support of upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementGeorge Zimmer's philosophy worked well, it would be nice if they stuck to it.

Great place to work, I guarantee it.

Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsIf you work hard you can be promoted. They promote from within. It's a great work atmosphere with a good clientèle. The Men's Wearhouse always provides the opportunities to increase your earning potential with special promotions and special commission structures. The pay the best in the industry.

ConsRetailer's hours are always hard during the holiday season and because of the recent economic conditions, the Sturday hours have been extended o 9 pm on Saturdays. This is very unpopular with the employees, but we will see how many they loose by this summer. During prom season the tux business gets to be a little hectic.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be greedy. We will work hard for you just don't loose sight of what has brought us to this point.

Worked for Men's Wearhouse? Contribute to the Community!