Merchant Lynx Services

Great Opportunity, Amazing people

Current Employee - Administrative  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Administrative in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Merchant Lynx Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It does not matter the position or titled you hold, everyone works together to accomplish all goals. This is the only company that I have worked for where I have seen senior management pick up an incoming phone call if the receptionist is unable to answer or help with customer service. I have been working here for almost four years and have had three opportunities to move up in the company.

Cons

Health and Retirement benefits not offered.

Keep doing what your doing. Part of the reason there is such great people working here is because you value their work and listen to their opinions.

Merchant Lynx Has Helped Me Move Up In My Career

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Merchant Lynx Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The overall company attitude is a "Make It Happen" attitude. Everyone in the company is very results driven and is very flexible when dealing with clients. Being a long term employee has helped my grow within my career and I am thankful for the opportunity to work here.

Merchant Lynx Services is a growing company and I glad to have helped them get to where they are today.

Cons

It took a lot of hard work and long hours to get to advance. But I am sure that anyone trying to move up the corporate ladder can say the same.

I have been a dedicated employee of Merchant Lynx Services for the past 7 years. In those 7 years I
    have worn many hats and learned many things. I have also met and worked alongside some of the
    best people in the industry. At Merchant Lynx there is no such thing as “it can’t be done”, because we
    have always found a way to “Make It Happen”. As a long term employee I am proud to work for such a
    company, a company that will show you your worth and teach you to never give up. Thank you for all
    of the opportunities and support. I look forward to many more years of challenges and fun working for
    Merchant Lynx Services!

Great Pay- Great people, great benefits, very happy

Current Employee - Sales  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Merchant Lynx Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I stated with a good base salary, and ended up getting a raise in no time. I made a lot of commissions on my sales. Everyone that works there is very friendly and has a good team moral.

Cons

Long hours if you want to make good commissions. Stayed till 8 to get the west coast deals.

Keep doing what your doing, maybe offer a little higher salary for more motivation.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Its like working for a shady car salesman

Former Employee - Executive Underwriter  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Former Employee - Executive Underwriter in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at Merchant Lynx Services

Pros

Friendly people, caring individuals, family like relationships nationwide

Cons

Pay wasn't there, over promised under delivered, low ceiling, unstable history, office closures, dirty past, poor BBB rating

Seems as though most of these issues were cleaned up, also identified Chicagoland as a saturated market. This is most likely because of the out of date, watered down services offered compared to such large market competitors.

Worked for Merchant Lynx Services? Contribute to the Community!