Mercy Memorial Hospital

Employment Status

Reset
Annette Phillips
1 Rating

1. I thoroughly enjoy the experience I have received as an employee.

Current Employee - Billing in Monroe, MI
    Current Employee - Billing in Monroe, MI

I have been working at Mercy Memorial Hospital full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Working for a nonprofit organization is fulfilling. It is a great place to work and I enjoy being a part of the community and it's well being.

Cons

The pay is not as good as I would like it to be and sometimes processes can be slow.

Advice to Management

Be more open.

Mercy Memorial Hospital? Look elsewhere for a rewarding job experience.

Current Employee - Surgical Technologist in Monroe, MI
    Current Employee - Surgical Technologist in Monroe, MI

Pros

Working at MMH is convienient as it is a community hospital easily accessible to several communities. The hospital has currently been undergoing much needed rennovations to update their look and add services that will be competitive with other community hospitals. Many staff members also live in the surrounding communities and this lends to a "hometown" appeal.

Cons

There is an overall lack of respect for workers and no recognition given to those who outside a "favored few". Many of the services and equipment are outdated and in need of replacement. Staffing is so short, overtime is a constant and in the health care field, this contributes to burn out fast. Standards of care are often not met or minimalized in order to make speed a main priority.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees concerns, be willing to use ideas of employees to make positive changes and make communication your number one goal.

RSS Feed </> Embed