Meridian Bioscience

Be The First To
Add Photos

Meridian Bioscience Chief Executive Officer John A. Kraeutler

John A. Kraeutler

Excellent people with an outstanding work ethic and pride in their company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA place where your voice and opinions can be heard and contributions appreciated.

ConsLagging in cutting edge technology.

Terrible environment

Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat technical support group, most people outside of sales and marketing are competent

ConsNo ladder to climb, terrible inexperienced marketing group, technology is very outdated and will never keep up with new molecular technology

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere to start?? If you like being treated like you are not valued in a company and you understand you will be fired if you give your opinion, than you might like it here

If your'e not in sales, company is A-OK.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsAwesome atmosphere, smaller company, family type setting, everyone is nice and friendly. So many bad reviews on here, mostly from sales reps that couldn't sell, don't let that scare you away. Awesome benefits, i couldn't be happier.

ConsFew issues with upper management, one senior director for sure should not be where he is. I''m not even sure what is job entails besides signing paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to re work upper management, directors and senior directors. Don't play favorites, be fair.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auschwitz

Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsYou will bond with other reps because only those who have lived through this nightmare understand how bad bad can be. Friendships made have become great sources of counseling and support.

ConsThings are as bad if not worse than reviews posted on here. Any of the positive reviews we've been able to figure out which manager wrote to help boost the rating score. PTSD is very real.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit controlling everyone and allow people to do their jobs.

Not bad place to start as a college grad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood if just starting out

ConsBad Management turnover
    CEO is a joke
    Products are a joke
    Competition is eating their lunch

Once a family atmosphere went downhill quickly...

Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee)

Pros- Great Products!
    - Good Market Reputation
    - Good People

Cons- Cut-throat sales atmosphere
    - Manufacturing environment reactive
    - R&D not keeping up with market needs

Advice to Senior ManagementStop focusing on finding someone to blame but rather rally the troops to fix the current issues at hand.

Caution

Research Associate (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsSome very nice people, but its essentially slave labor

ConsWorking here is a waste of time if you have any ambition

Terrible company culture for sales reps

Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsYou get a company car.

ConsEvery negative review on this site is accurate. Sub par target products, inexperienced sales management, reactive to market, pay is ridiculous and most reps not making commission. Getting crushed by the competition.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all sales management. Hire people who have experience managing sales people.

Poor environment. I would look for other opportunities.

Technical Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThe rank and file are really great people. Those that are not tied to Sales and Marketing really love the company and are passionate about it.

ConsPoor products and pipeline. Sales and Marketing are blamed for everything. The company pays poorly and is very cheap. Sales leadership is inexperienced in most cases, and do not know how to treat people. High turnover. You are only as good as your last sale. Very few people make bonus. Don't believe the total package.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop level change is necessary. Stop over reacting to everything. New top sales leader needed asap.

Meridian Bioscience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice building and nice offices.

ConsPoor Supervisory and lack of career development.

Worked for Meridian Bioscience? Contribute to the Community!