Meridian Partners Reviews

CEO

Process Analyst/BA consulting at FSCJ in preparation of their new ERP

Current Employee - Senior Process/Business Analyst  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Process/Business Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Meridian Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Greg Valyou - Excellent person to work with. I say work with because that is how he made you feel. Like a co-worker, not a subordinate. He had your back if necessary. Pleasant, work aholic with family values that exceed any I have seen in an executive.
    Site : I worked with the Finance and HR areas. Excellent people with which to spend my day!

Cons

My compensation compared to the others.
    The president of the company was supposed to come and introduce himself, however he never did. Very disappointing having heard what a wonderful person he is.

A bit more micro management could have been in order. The project could have been completed in a much shorter time frame, had their been better project management, and much less one sided chatter.
    Definitely need to look in to company policy of lodging, per diem, etc. Why would you want to stay in a hotel that 1. would not have a shuttle service so you have to reimburse for cab fare 2. No continental breakfast, only high price breakfasts 3. You have to pay for parking I think the consultants would have been more happy in a Hilton Garden Inn than the Crowne Plaza.

Worked for Meridian Partners? Contribute to the Community!