Meritus Payment Solutions

Updated Nov 10, 2013

Alan Kleinman and Hiep Tran

Happy at Meritus

I have been working at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time

ProsMeritus definitely challenges us to think outside of the box and work as a team. There is a lot expected of us but the rewards are generous and unlike any rewards I have seen at other companies.

ConsSometimes people who do not care about their work or about the company are kept too long.

Positive experience at Meritus

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Executive Team who really looks out for their employees. Stress free environment with Positive Vibes throughout the company. Great benefits, perks, and various company gatherings.

ConsBeen at Meritus for about a year and nothing but positive vibes

A journey of excellence, knowledge, passion, fun, and challenge

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsMeritus is hands down the best place to work for. The vision and leadership from the top is unparalleled. The principals understand that their greatest asset is their employees and do a fantastic Job is communicating its importance. Meritus excels in environment, people, and benefits. They encourage going above and beyond expectations and consistently deliver this back to their employees.

ConsThere is no shower at the facility

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hold value in the employees and listen to their feedback, protect our assets and continue to grow. Value the success in the relationships created with all parties involved

I have been working at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time

Pros- Growing company
- Opportunity for growth
- Solid benefit plan
- Relaxed and professional work environment
- Young company (plenty of opportunity to shape culture, policy, procedures, departments)
- Personally invested leadership
- Diverse workforce

Cons- Benefits enrollment is a bit lengthy
- Knowledge and training is not regularly shared within and between departments

Advice to Senior ManagementNever lose the FUN part of our company values. Continue to hire a diverse workforce. It will ensure the company continues to improve. Encourage managers to invest time into developing employees.

Great place to work

Adminitrative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people to work with, lots of perks. Great benefits with generous employer contributions. Community conscious. A lot of room for growth. They not only ask for feedback, but they act on it. Great employee events that include family.

ConsThere is some flexibility with work schedule...wish there was more.

Terrible pay, terrible management, decent experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Meritus Payment Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood industry experience. Decent break room amenities and relaxed office environment.

ConsPoor pay with modest benefits. Awful culture with lots of conflicts between departments. Poor management for the most part. Low motivation levels and low loyalty among employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe bottom line is important, but more attention should be paid to employee morale and happiness.

Worked for Meritus Payment Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meritus Payment Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meritus Payment Solutions CEO Alan Kleinman and Hiep Tran. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Meritus Payment Solutions employees.