Methodist Hospital (MN)

Add Photos

David K. Wessner

satisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

Prosgood pay and good benefits

Conswe need more communication between disiplinaries

Advice to Senior Managementcommunication

Negative workplace- constant reorganization and few rewards for employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

ProsIn the metro area, on the busline.

Consnegative workplace. Management VS staff mentality. I left my job due these same reasons. Since I have left, I keep seeing the same jobs posted on the grid, off, then back on. What does this tell us? It tells us there is little to no support from upper managment, lack of training, and lack of encouragement to employees. People are either being fired or leave because there is NO SUPPORT and COMPLETE LACK OF TRAINING. Expected to hit the floor running without proper preceptorship. This is a liability to them as well as employees. I expected to work in this nice subburban hospital, but what I found was a negative workplace with REALLY stressed out employees fearful of loosing their jobs! WOW....

Advice to Senior ManagementSTOP BULLYING YOUR EMPLOYEES. Provide safe staffing, and a workplace condusive to positive work relationships between employees and managment. The "dis"- stress is palpable!!!

always growing, and learning.

Lab (Current Employee)

ProsIts rewarding to work with everyone from Doctors, Nurses, and staffing in every department. A place everyone can grow in and develope their skills.

ConsThey should hold more people accountable when people work a shift for someone on call, that person should have to take that other persons shift in return, I think you would have less call in on those nice spring days.

Worked for Methodist Hospital (MN)? Contribute to the Community!