Metronome (Virginia)

Metronome (Virginia) Reviews

5.0

Jennifer Virga
1 Rating

Never want to work anywhere else!

Current Employee - Naa in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Naa in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Metronome knows where to invest. In their people. Since I have been part of Metronome they have instituted several new programs all around employee involvement and team building. They take their core values seriously and even give out performance awards based on those core values! The award is called a Pulse Award; it comes with an Amex card, what a great touch! They have grown to over 60 employees in only two years and support that growth by investing back in. I cannot see myself ever working anywhere else, honestly. When you are treated with respect and given the tools to be successful with and when you feel like something bigger than yourself that you can contribute to...your job is fun and exciting! I believe in Metronome because Metronome believed in me. We Are Metronome!

Cons

The only cons I can think of are having to make time for all the activities Metronome provides us with!

Keep it up. Your vision and strategy are working and paying off. Stay aggressive and keep improving!

A NOVA Government Contractor that Cares!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I couldn't be happier with my decision to join Metronome. The focus that the company puts on their Core Values reinforces the fact that they prioritize their employees and customers. I'm excited to be part of a young company that is growing quickly and isn't forgetting about what matters most - people!

Cons

I don't have any at this time, although as the company grows I would like see a company news letter. Being dispersed over different customer sites, I think it would be fun to see an introduction of new employees and other announcements about our colleagues and the company.

Keep up the passion! As an employee I can feel the excitement from management; I look forward to being a part of this company for many years to come!

Great company environment geared for success

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work environment is energetic and driven be motivated individuals. Culture is strong and a boasting point for Metronome. Great track for career advancement. High sense of personal value and encouragement from coworkers! Senior Management is succesfully finding new business and hiring employees at a steady and growing rate.

Cons

Could use a more rigorous training program advancement outside of recruiting

Working at Metronome is not work at all! Young, energetic company with a passionate team and an incomparable culture!

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The culture at Metronome is like no other... everyone shares a common goal of success and passion for delivering incomparable results. Metronome employees, both direct and indirect, respect and support one another while constantly making efforts to improve and celebrating all successes along the way!

Cons

Being a young company, there will be bumps in the road... but Metronome is growing rapidly and going full speed ahead in the right direction!

You've created something exciting! Your passion is contagious!