Metropolitan LifeWorks

www.metrolifeworks.com

Metropolitan LifeWorks Reviews

5.0

Derek Fisher

Awesome opportunity where I refined my sales skills and acheived economic freedom.

Current Employee - Junior Marketing Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Junior Marketing Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Metropolitan LifeWorks

Pros

The team culture really brought out the best in my professional skills. Everyone there is extremely talented. In particular Derek Fisher worked closely with me and was dedicated to seeing me succed. It was the first place I've ever worked where I felt so comfortable working in a race diverse office. There really is no limit as to how successfuly you can be financially.

Cons

One time I was 5 seconds late and they wouldn't let me into the moring meeting. It was because of a bad accident and traffic sucked and he replied "everyone has traffic". Not everyone had the accident, tho.

I agree, I think there should be more pictures on the website, especially team night. Also, hook us up with the latest and greatest free phones, it would really help us out in the field!

Toughest job I ever had but love every second of it.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Metropolitan LifeWorks

Pros

Training, training, training. Constant development and learning. Tons of growth, management positions available for those who meet the requirements, absolutely no seniority, and just fun team environment to name a few,

Cons

Pretty high expectation to always be prepared to work and learn. Those who have a bad attitude or want things handed to them really don't last very long there.

Take more pictures of what we do in our morning meetings!

Worked for Metropolitan LifeWorks? Contribute to the Community!