Mi Pueblo Foods

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Juvenal Chavez

It was if not the best opportunity to learn a lot thing from leaders, like Juvenal.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou have the opportunity to grow and get experience in different positions.

ConsThe challenge here is to work with very different personalities and the bureaucracy.

Hr file clerk

Human Resources File Clerk (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

Prosgetting experience and then trying to find another job.

Consthey don't value there workers. want more but don't want to pay more.

Advice to Senior Managementthey need check what an average persone make in the same field in other places.

Great place to learn and grow

Grocery Clerk (Current Employee) Tracy, CA

Prosgrowth throughout the company is great

ConsI do not have any at this point

Advice to Senior Managementnone at this time

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is a growing organization where contributors can make a footprint and make a difference in our company!

Cash Management Analyst (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsWe are value driven, traditionally minded and outcome oriented. Mi Pueblo is not just a company…we recognize high performers, we invest in the right potential and we engage our communities and deliver nothing but the best; from scholarship programs, cultural nostalgic experiences, to donation campaigns. We do all this - and sell quality groceries!

ConsProcessess shift and one has to be flexible. If you are looking to maintain as opposed to develop this may not be the right time for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for Mi Pueblo Foods? Contribute to the Community!