MiCamp Merchant Services

www.discountedcreditcardprocessing.com

MiCamp Merchant Services Reviews

Micah Kinsler

MiCamp is a company that takes the time to get you prepared for the merchant service industry.

Sales (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI really didn’t know much about this industry but after the training I was able to produce and get a couple solid accounts to get me started.

ConsThe tools and programs we had were ok but, there could have been more systems in place to provide us leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on getting more systems in place to help the new comers out.

Very Ethical and honest company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI appreciate how the owners of the company take pride in there company and treat everyone with RESPECT. They are a very fair company to work for. In 11 year of working in the Merchant Service Industry MiCamp is the first company I found who truly cares about there customers and strives to make a difference.

ConsThere is areas for improvement when it come to compensation. However as a company that is growing they are headed in the right direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. MiCamp will be a very successful company.

I love working for Micamp

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsFreedom as in any independent contract sales position I make my own schedule

ConsSupport could be better, having an easier way through the voice mail service

Advice to Senior Managementdirect numbers to support staff should be easier to contact them

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFamily oriented, always there for employer

ConsSalary, should pay employee what they are worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employee what they are worth

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEnhanced commissions structure is good

ConsLow base salary and mixed hours

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Room To Grow

ProsWell organized driven team w/ room to grow & branch out

ConsMore clear cut department details

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd department titles to employees emails so people know who to go to

Worked for MiCamp Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!