Micro-Data Systems

Micro-Data Systems Reviews

Updated Apr 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Best recruiting company I have worked with during my career

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThey are very responsive to any questions I have and are good about following up with me. They keep in contact with me throughout my project and are pleasant to work with.
    Their client's site is a good fit for me and I hope to work with them again after this current contract finishes.

ConsNo negative criticisms at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue maintain the culture of communicating with employees and consultants. Too often staffing companies forget about their contractors and MDS has stood out in my book due to their personal contact and accessibility.

A positive company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFriendly staff, quick turn around when needing information, positive atmosphere

ConsNone come to mind at this moment

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time

Mislead regarding contract -avoid dealing with this company if you are a consultant.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsNone as I was mislead and would have never agreed to this contract if I knew what I know now.

ConsAdvertised a position stating it was a certain length, signed a statement of work stating it was a certain duration, assured by the account manager that is was at least a certain duration of length with a possibility of conversion to perm. Reality, contract was half of the advertised length, no one answered back when questioned what is going on..silence.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful in your dealings with consultants that your recruit for open positions.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

very good.

Prosgood benefits paod on time.

Constoo many hours for money.

Advice to Senior Managementcommunication

Worked for Micro-Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!