Microexcel

Add Photos

Microexcel President & CEO Nirmal Mehta

Nirmal Mehta

Great Place !!!

ProsGreat place to work. This office is in secaucus & very friendly working environment.

ConsNo cons as such since it is a developing company.

It was fine for me

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTypical consulting. Get your pay on time.
    Good for Microsoft technology people

ConsYou have to market yourself
    takes a lot of cut from your payroll

Excellent work place...for new ideas...

BDM (Current Employee) Secaucus, NJ

ProsManagement very supportive... welcomes ideas to the best of employees...Management recognize good work...if you work hard ..you sure will get noticed..

Consshould not hire wrong profiles...

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are doing great work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very satisfying, provides equal opportunities to its employee.

SharePoint Architect (Current Employee) Albany, NY

ProsAll employees gets an equal opportunities to make progress . Focused on technology.

ConsNone to my knowledge .

Advice to Senior ManagementMinor improvement in Human Resource and Immigration is required .

Microexecl is a better company to work with

SAP Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI am associated with the company for a year now, and I have observed the followings:
    • Pay salary on time.
    • Salary based structure and not the profit sharing based structure, bench pay, re-allocation etc. are there.
    • They follow/try to follow the policies and clauses they have mentioned in the offer letter.
    • Company executives are supportive.
    • As I work in client project, I do not know much about the colleagues.
    • As this is a growing company, there is a possibility to grow further.

ConsNo con as such, but there is always scope for improvements:
    • Top management should be more aggressive and a bit more proactive.

Advice to Senior Management• This is a growing company and we all want to see the company to be one of the market leader. We all are with you. Please be a bit more aggressive.
    • Get more projects.

The perfect example for when bunch of Sales guys try to run(?) a Consulting firm!

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsThis category should not even exist for MicroExcel. It is the place where Money only matters!

ConsNo direct clients and hardly any preffered/direct vendor! Will make all fancy promises and claims (like we are a big company, we are a great company, we have so many direct clients blah blah blah!) while hiring you but once you are hired, BOOM DE NA DA!

Would hire you as a full time employee on an annual salary basis. Once your project ends and you are on bench, all dirty stuff starts. They will keep torturing you by calling zillion of times and after 1 cycle, they will stop paying your bench salary! Will also try so hard to ask you move to their NJ guesthouse, but once you are there, you are trapped!

Apart from moeny (which is the only thing they care about), no chance for career improvement. No1 seems to know even ABCD of project management! Very poor execution!

They will make you sign some nonsense documents even to receive your own I 797 copy for your H1b, (technically, which should be with you only) When someone feels like he has had enough and leaves the company, the management will not only not pay the due salary, but will also try to potrait him as a traitor etc.

There are even complains about this company with US labor and immigration dept. and they clearly tell you when you go for H1b stamping!

Don't waste your time and your career and STAY AWAY!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the madness and focus on things apart from making quick cash! Try to have a long vision! Invest in people, treat them fair and they will stick to your company! And most important, STOP CHEATING EMPLOYEES!

Excellent company to work with

Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) Secaucus, NJ

Proscolleagues are very supportive. Management treats the employees like family. Management welcomes the new ideas of employees and every step is taken for the employees best interest.

ConsNone that i know of

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

I am Sr. SAP FICO Consultant

Senior SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Prosvery nice to work with microexcel

ConsI Havn't came across yet

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing as of now

Not great!

Technology Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThey were humble at the start, but then soon showed their cheapness.
    They seemed to have interesting projects, but then again, once you jump in, you realize that they are not good at all.
    The people who work here are very nice barring the management.

ConsVery poorly managed, the CEO speaks bad and threatening language which is not surprising given his poor background.
    Both CEO and COO - Gets into bad practice by bribing people/clients and then show as if they did something spectacular which is not the case
    They have a 45 day pay policy so that they can get interest from employees salary and then send the money back to India to build building and get into real estate

Advice to Senior ManagementLive and let others live peacefully. Kindly do not spoil the work culture in US.

Cheap, cheap, cheap

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone at all. My stay wasn't too long and I'm very thankful, however there are some people on client sites who do have the best of intentions, but these are too few in my opinion. I've read some of the very positive reviews and can only say they must have been written by the same person and not the truth.

ConsThis is an Indian company who treat most of their people as if they were picked up from the gutters. If you want to succeed in the USA you need to behave like professionals. These guys are extremely cheap and tight fist'ed with money, but of course demand miracles to happen. One more item: four (4) holidays a year, no sick days, and you only have 2 weeks vacation which are accrued, do the math if you plan to work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnfortunately there would be too many to add here and I frankly can't be bothered with them.

Worked for Microexcel? Contribute to the Community!