Micron Technology

Micron Technology CEO and Director D. Mark Durcan

D. Mark Durcan

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good or Bad

Control Room Operator (Former Employee)
    Lehi, UT

ProsGreat company and good benefits

ConsThe market has almost total control of the companay

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your people expand their knowledge of the manufacturing process

Lots of data, lots of robots

Process Engineer (Current Employee)
    Lehi, UT

ProsAmazing process technology. Plenty of opportunities to stand out with potential wins in the millions of dollars. If you are a programming/math nerd and you get your foot in, and understand SQL/R/Python you will clean house with amazing solutions.

ConsSometimes things are too manual. If you are a programming/math nerd and you get your foot in, and understand SQL/R/Python you will clean house with amazing solutions (This is also a con).

Advice to Senior ManagementLay off 10% of your work force on a regular basis.

It was a job

Facilities Operations (Former Employee)
    Lehi, UT

ProsIt was a job that got me some experiece in an industry I had an interest in how it worked. Before the down turns of the early Y2K era, stock options and profit sharing suplimented the salary to a point is was competitive. Even good on some years.
    Shift work allowed for multiple days off during the week without using up vacation time.

ConsVery political in all aspects. It was a very much who you knew, socialized with, sucked up to that determined your career advancemnet oportunities within the company.
    Very often I felt as if I was just a number, no interest from supervision as to helping me prepare for and achieve advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people you have on staff, we were not simply numbers, we have talents that got us the job, then ignored

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micron Technology reviews and ratings in Lehi, UT — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Micron Technology CEO D. Mark Durcan. All reviews posted anonymously by Micron Technology employees.