Micrus

Micrus Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John T. Kilcoyne

Great environment that encourages personal growth

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Micrus as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI enjoyed being able to work at my own pace in my role. As a contractor there, I was able to set my own schedule. The hourly pay rate was good which made up for such few hours. If I had been offered a more permanent opportunity, I would have stayed.

ConsI was on a budget that only allowed me to work a limited amount of hours. This did not have a positive impact on my pay. I did not have much of an opportunity to expand beyond my initial role so when my department was shut down, I had to find other employment.

Dynamic focussed high quality products fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Micrus full-time

Prosinteresting field, great people, loads of potential ( until it was bought by johnson and Johnson which was a misery ).

Consway too beaurocratic for a small company. Too many US decisions for he European business. Now acquired by j and J the company and the culture has completely changed. Many Mcirus employees have left as JNJ have restructured.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open to the people, lisitn to others sincerely, care for the people

Worked for Micrus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micrus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Micrus CEO John T. Kilcoyne. All reviews posted anonymously by Micrus employees.