MidSouth Bancorp

www.midsouthbank.com

MidSouth Bancorp Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

MidSouth Bancorp President, CEO, and Director, MidSouth Bancorp and MidSouth LA Rusty Cloutier

Rusty Cloutier

I am proud to work for MidSouth Bank.

Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) Lafayette, LA

ProsMidSouth Bank offers excellent job security even in tough economic times.

ConsSalarie and encentive is below the industry average from conversations with peers at other institutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoy not having to worry about job security, thanks.

Not recommended for employment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe only pros that I can come up with when thinking about MidSouth Bank would be the customers that I helped.

ConsMajor cons: there is lack of communication, slim to no room for advancement, unrealistic sales quotas to meet, poor management, poor products and hidden fees

MidSouth Bank good as long as Promotion is not wanted

Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsIt is a community bank. The people who work there are generally nice. The other regular employees are all very helpful to one another. If you ever have a problem, you can call anyone to help and they will. The support among peers is wonderful. They really want everyone to succeed.

ConsSenior management is all wrapped up in their titles rather than helping their employees and the bank. The bank also tends to hire from not only outside the bank, but also from out of the area. The senior management is not familiar with how things work in the South and this market. Many of them quote how things are done in New York or Chicago, when that is nothing like the rural South which MidSouth serves.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within rather than from outside the bank. Quit hiring people from outside the company when others are qualified.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic environment for employees and customers

Universal Banker (Current Employee)

ProsGreat opportunities
    Great training
    Great customer base
    Work Mon-Fri.

ConsLow paying
    Result oriented
    Not a top bank

Worked for MidSouth Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!