Midland College

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Work/Life Balance

Health Science Division Clerk (Former Employee) Midland, TX

ProsGeneral atmosphere of equality amongst all department levels.

ConsFour day work week in the summer - getting to work by 7am M-Th. But a three day weekend is nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork at getting all departments to communicate more effectively and timely.

SCommunity

Associate Professor (Former Employee) Midland, TX

ProsSmall town community college that cares about the students. Their programs support the local economies. One of a few community colleges with a four year program geared to the Technical academic departments.

ConsLess structure than a larger organization. Do not offer tenure track positions. Slow to adopt newer technologies in the classrooms.

Great people to work with

Staff (Former Employee) Midland, TX

ProsGreat working atmosphere and above average wages. Each department was fully staffed and the workload was shared equally. Always an opportunity for advancement.

ConsMidland College is quite far from any surrounding major city. Lubbock is the closet town being two and one half hours away. San Antonio is a 5- 6 hour drive and about the same to Dallas. Cost of living is quite high and housing is hard to find.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great part time job

Math Tutor (Former Employee) Midland, TX

Prosworked well with student's schedules. very friendly.

Conscould not work more than 15 hours

Worked for Midland College? Contribute to the Community!