Midwest Consulting Group

Not yet rated.

David Ward

A great place to work!

Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Midwest Consulting Group full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI have been with Midwest Consulting Group (MCG) for 15+ years and know the two owners personally. They believe that for their company to be successful, they need happy and productive employees. Exciting projects and competitive salaries are only the beginning on how they accomplish this.

ConsAt this time, I don't really have any feedback on cons. I am happy and have been happy working for MCG for a really long time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

They would sell their own grandmother....

PM/Analyst (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I worked at Midwest Consulting Group as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThe firm seemed friendly enough at first.

ConsThe Account Managers quickly are seen for what they are --- greedy. They are not interested in you as a consultant. They are interested in the account. It would behoove them to understand that a happy consultant makes for a happy client.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild incentives for Account Managers on revenue and satisfaction scores from clients BUT also integrate satisfaction scores from Consultants. MCG is becoming a boiler room-type consultancy with a rotating door.

Very friendly recruiting and account managers

Developer (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Midwest Consulting Group

Pros- Interested in hearing frequent feedback on project issues
- Arranged lunch and happy hours with team and were not hesitant of inviting people outside the team
- Very thorough and prompt in setting up bi-weekly pay deposits
- Showed great effort and enthusiasm in placement after the project was completed
- Showed professionalism in respecting my privacy regarding salary history

Cons- Required signing a 1-year non-compete clause, which in my opinion is excessive.
- Did not always understand the technical obstacles the team was facing

Advice to Senior ManagementRevisit your non-compete clause, which is much longer than other staffing agencies and may not be enforceable in Texas.

Worked for Midwest Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Midwest Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Midwest Consulting Group CEO David Ward. All reviews posted anonymously by Midwest Consulting Group employees.