Mikunda Cottrell & Co

Mikunda Cottrell & Co Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Hasle

Great firm to work for in Anchorage.

Tax Senior (Current Employee)
    Anchorage, AK

ProsCare about employees, relatively good work-life balance for a public accounting firm.

ConsAudit and tax feel like two separate companies, management orders food on Saturdays but is cheap when it comes to picking the places to get food from.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be cheap about the food on Saturdays.

Wonderful people committed to providing the best service they are able to.

Anchorage, AK

ProsGreat hours, comparable salaries to other public accounting firms in Alaska, industry leaders in governmental contracts and Alaska Native Corporations.

ConsExtremely fast learning curve for new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

My working family...

ProsThis is an office family. We work hard, but people genuinely care about each other. Hours can be long, work can be tedious, but we can always count on each other when the chips are down.

ConsWork-Life balance is still tough, even though its loads better than most other firms. Also, since so many of the employees have close relationships, it always hurts morale when someone is let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet us know why people are let go- we don't have to know details, but a little information (i.e. "terminated for cause", "left for personal reasons", or even "it wasn't working out...") would be better than the silence we have now. It causes the rumor mill to go nuts every time someone is let go, and it hurts morale.

Worked for Mikunda Cottrell & Co? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mikunda Cottrell & Co reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mikunda Cottrell & Co CEO Jim Hasle. All reviews posted anonymously by Mikunda Cottrell & Co employees.