Milbank Manufacturing Reviews

Updated August 20, 2014
Updated August 20, 2014

1.5

Lavon Winkler

Great place to build a career

Current Employee - Sales  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Milbank Manufacturing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Leadership is very progressive. They are taking the company into new markets with new technologies. Lean manufacturing has transformed the company.

Cons

Housing industry is still very weak. Keeps a lot of pressure on sales to maintain growth expectations.

Stay the course. Great things are happening and we need to make sure we keep out number one position in the industry.

Great Environment !!!!

Former Employee - Sheet Metal Worker
    Former Employee - Sheet Metal Worker

I worked at Milbank Manufacturing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great environment to work in along with great benefits. The workers always seem to help each other out and are always offering a helping hand. It was nice always doing different jobs throughout the plant which would keep the job interesting.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a problem management would take some time to work out the problem. Along with the work being fast paced at times and the extreme heat in the plant would make for long shifts at times. Also, the dirty work environment would leave you feeling real dirty at the end of the shift that would leave you really looking forward to getting home and into the shower.

Depressing and crazy

Current Employee - General Laborer
    Current Employee - General Laborer

I have been working at Milbank Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

Pros

This Company helped me see the value of being self employed. There are 0 pros to working at this place!

Cons

I would not purchase products from this place because they have been known to explode! injuring anyone crazy enough to approach this product. They are currently being sued for allowing a female employee to endure sexual advances from a supervisor.

Stop the harassment before one of those employees goes postal inside that plant. Its crazy companies like this that get innocent workers killed! every day.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I was harassed and verbally abused by a lead person and was suspended for complaining

Former Employee - Assembler
    Former Employee - Assembler

I worked at Milbank Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros to working at this place. If you can take being yelled at by a lead person in front of people or called little girl and being watched and screamed at like a five year old kid then it might work for you. RUN,RUN,RUN away from this job and don't look back.

Cons

This is a place that is allowing workers to be verbally and sexually harassed on the job. Complaints go on and are ignored. workers know if they talk to management it will be ignored and you will get harassed! They are currently in a lawsuit for letting a female worker get harassed sexually for a long time. She ended up walking off this job.

Milbank is responsible for the actions of the lead workers and they should listen to all the employees that try to tell them what is going on inside glass door to prevent lawsuits from lead workers stepping in and doing Supervisors jobs the leads need to be working alongside the workers. Assembling meters a supervisor should be in each spot with a desk next to the lead worker to prevent lawsuits from leads crossing the line. most employees last 2 or 3 years high turn over It has recently been worse.

Worked for Milbank Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!