Miles Software

Updated May 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Very Good Company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsVery good compensations and very good mangement, can grow according to the effort you apply

ConsNot till now will update if got any.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up Good Work..

Nice exposure less growth

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood exposure if you put in into a good team of good project you will get end to end technology knowledge.There are some good people to get knowledge from .since it works in finance domain work is usually brain storming. You will get very good knowledge of finance domain if you want to continue in the same.

ConsHigh expectations more working hours more working days very bad at time of increment.Hardly any tanning happens .Less process oriented works.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of current employees make them stay rather that hiring new every day..

Difficult place to work and keep yourself motivated

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThey have a good clientele but do not have the maturity in managing and delivering the solutions to the customer.

ConsCustomer engagement is horrible and no proper focus or vision. No growth path defined, people have been leaving this company in scores

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stick to your vision and remember that you cannot survive without keeping your customers and employees happy.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Experience at Miles

Project Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsLearning opportunities and Wealth domain knowledge

ConsIncapable and naive senior management

miles software

Tech Lead (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosyou will get domain knowledge

Consyou will not to get to learn the standard process

Miles review

ProsGood company having nice products and more domain driven for financial clients

ConsVery bad work life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a 5 days week to employess and hire more employees to complete the work in time. Dont use the same employess for a long working hours. And provide a different support team and product team. and maintain release versions of the project and there updates.

Very Good

Product Specialist (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGet to work with skilled people where in one can get to learn new things, both technically and functionally
    Company very Clear with its goals and objectives which they share with there employees in Town hall meetings

ConsWork life balance was not there at my time.
    But now the process might have streamlined

Nice Company

ProsWork Culture good. Product based company. domain specific company.

ConsI've any Cons for the company.

Gaining product knowledge, Growing company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood company for the beginners.
    Product knowledge.
    Learned from very experienced engineer, great variety of works in field of engineering,.

ConsTakes a long time to be promoted
    pay is lesser than other firms comparesame domain.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is time to share the profit with all employees. Actions speak louder than words. You are greedy and do not care for the young employees. You need to review your own performance.

Worked for Miles Software? Contribute to the Community!