Milestone Consulting Group

Mukesh Jain

1. Really cool

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Milestone Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is a legit person. They aren't fake and they all will have your back in a sticky situation. The work ethic and attitude of everyone is awesome!

Cons

It takes a lot of hard work. They say they don't want lazy people and they mean it. They want people who are very hard workers and dedicated. If you don't want to work very hard for the opportunity, don't apply.

Advice to Management

Everything was great that I experienced.

This is direct door to door sales.

Current Employee - Door to Door Sales Professional in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Door to Door Sales Professional in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Milestone Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Do not fall for this if you cannot support your self with savings for at least 90 days. You will get into a financial bind. Do not fall for the fake reviews on here. There is only one that is real and that is the guy talking about his experience and how he got behind.

Cons

It's really sad that people like this mislead good people who are looking for stability in income for hours worked. The success rate for this industry is only 20-25%.

Advice to Management

Don't waste peoples time with hoopla and boognash about how they can make a living if they work hard. It's a numbers game and when you are making such a small commission and are required to recruit to create a downline, well that is a pyramid paradigm. And last I checked, those are illegal. Just ask Bill Gould (Equinox 2002) FTC shut them down. People lost thousands of their savings.

interview process was told would be making 300-500 per wk, 2-4 wks then 500-1000 after for 8-12 mths then more. Lies!

Former Employee - Future Leader in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Future Leader in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Milestone Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The "Atmosphere" we have in the mornings and evenings was fun and a great stress release from the days rejection from customers we went door to door trying to sell u-verse.

Cons

I did not make the amount they said I would nor did I receiver the proper training in order to learn the "system" we use for getting customers to sign up for u-verse my trainer was horrible and mean then was put out to try by myself getting the same results during my "training" no sales and no money. People were even moving from out of state to start the job there to work solely on commission because they make it sound so good which is all lies. I had quit my job of almost 4 yrs during the month I did work there I used my time walking the loops about 6 hrs a day for 6 days in the heat just getting rejected all day. They say that after we leave the community we are walking the customer call AT&T themselves to get what we are selling to them causing us to loose the sale. I was totally mislead or I didn't ask the right questions in the interview. I could not believe the way I was treated. They tell you "you get out of this company what you put in" not true. I worked all day then when I did get a sale or two which is great and gets you great praise when you get 2 sales one day the AT&T systems were down another day the address they AT&T gave us was showing the customer did not qualify causing a delay and loses in sales.I have two small kids and am a single parent medical and dental is important to me no one could tell me how to get the coverage so I had none. My advice to anyone considering working here is Please make sure you have plenty of money saved up or support from someone else because it will take a while before you really see any money in the meantime you will have to walk the streets trying to sale. I am behind on ALL my bills this month and next month because I worked for them one month for free basically when I could have been making money elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Give employees (especially with no sales background) time to learn and from different people.

5. soso

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Milestone Consulting Group

Pros

Lots of good people working together, the employees are great ceo and vice president are great also. they listen and care about us employees

Cons

it took 2 years to get a raise. people were even promoted with out a raise. i think our site manager was trying to keep our pay down for his bonus to get bigger,

Advice to Management

Some of the employees are getting fustrated, and need to hear more from you.

6. Great

Former Employee - Programmer
    Former Employee - Programmer

I worked at Milestone Consulting Group

Pros

Great benefits with ecellent 401k

Cons

Travelcan be a problem sometimes

Advice to Management

None

RSS Feed </> Embed