Millennium Labs

Add Photos

Brock Hardaway

Not Professional

Millennium Laboratory Assistant-Collector (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsThey have pretty great benefits.

ConsThey do not protect their employees from hippa violations

GREAT co workers. Positive environment among the employees.

ProsMillennium Labs takes care of its own, great company events (Smashing Winter party!!), great environment with great people and competitive pay.

ConsMicromanagement in the administrative department. Very cramped working conditions. They need a new location as they have out grown this one. Parking it absolutely atrocious.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack off a little.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Millennium Lab Collector

Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector (Former Employee) Muncie, IN

ProsGreat supervisor! Loved the schedule. Enjoyed meeting clients when collecting their specimen. Pay was fine. Was hoping to advance further, perhaps.

ConsStruggled to stay busy. An issue that could be resolved

Advice to Senior ManagementI would love to work for you again! I am willing to work in either Eastern Ohio or Indiana. I am currently working at Walmart in Portland, Indiana. Very nice co-workers and managers. But Millenium made me the happiest. I had a regular schedule that was easy to adjust to for after-work activities.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Think twice before accepting a position in the billing department.

EDI Specialist (Former Employee) Rancho San Diego, CA

ProsWill hire anyone to do their billing. The hours were convenient.

ConsThe work environment is very hostile and unhealthy. Job titles and positions are bogus and created to manipulate salary expectations and payouts.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is a place that hires people in their billing department that will accept the position because they can't find work anywhere else. The workers in the billing department are like middle school kids and are all very unprofessional. The work environment creates employees starving for attention and doing whatever they need to keep their jobs because their jobs are always threatened by the actions of management. Management with the consent of the directors use their employees as watch dogs to report all seen and heard. The billing office is like a billing sweat shop. The employees are treated like mindless cattle, therefore making the work environment very hostile and unhealthy. Management handle issues and complaints by passing the buck from one manager to the other, to HR and back to management, This means the issues are never resolved and going to HR does not help at all. Employee rights mean nothing to this company. They pacify their employees by giving them free lunches on occasions and gifts like stress balls rather than deserved raises

Not a great place to work

Cash Posting (Current Employee) Rancho Bernardo, CA

ProsPay. 100% of medical insurance

ConsNot very friendly, things change without knowledge and I think minimum requirements are not an exact science.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little more communication with staff and articulate the minimum requirements formula because it's not an exact science

NOT worth it - Medical Billing Dept

Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI guess the pay is alright...

ConsThey hire TEMPS a LOT!!! They would his temps and then if you do screw up or need to have an emergency day off they WILL let you go... No matter if it is an absolute emergency. They will hire you after a few months of working there, but after you've been hired for a couple of weeks they will let you go for any reason they feel is suitable, could be even the fact that you're in hospital for pneumonia... They DON'T care.

Advice to Senior ManagementCARE about your employees!!! Even though they are TEMPS, they are still human beings and it is absolutely unreasonable if you let them go just cause they have an emergency, in life, normal people have emergencies. Wanna hire perfect employees? HIRE ROBOTS!!! You can afford it!

Great company to work for

Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsI love working for Millennium. They work with you, offer great benefits, easy time off and good communication.

ConsManagement styles are all different

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within your company

Good experience and still happily employed

CSRM/Data Entry (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to work with different departments. I was exposed to so many different people early on and quickly realized that in order to succeed here you must be positive and friendly as well as determined and dedicated. The owner of the company has been so kind, even in a company of hundreds of employees. Management is supportive if you are willing to work hard and communicate honestly and openly. The pay is very fair and if you prove to be a valuable employee they will reward you. The health benefits are amazing and much better than any company I have worked for before (100% paid for). The company has doubled in size since I started and that's very encouraging. Overall I am very happy.

ConsThere are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative personalities but that's expected in a company of this size. Very strict with tattoos and piercings but understandable considering the number of oustide business visitors.

The best job, greatest people and most amazing place I could have ever imagined to find

CSRM/Data Entry (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsWhile working at Millennium I have met some of the smartest, well-deserving, hard-working, genuine people that I never believe existed anymore. The company and its upper management truly care about the employees, the patients they are trying to help, and making sure the doctors receive the most accurate information to make decisions.

The company cares about doing good in the community, developed the WakeUp! campaign to educate teens on the dangers of misusing and abusing of prescription drugs, continually develop new methods of providing better patient care, pain medication, and monitoring.

The benefits are by far better than I have seen at any company, and there is unlimited potential growth if you work hard and take the initiative to help others. Millennium is by far one of the best companies I know because they are truly genuine and care about patients in pain.

ConsThe only con to working at Millennium is that the parking lot is a little small, other than that I couldn't be happier with the company, what they stand for and who they are.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. The support you show to everyone from the newest employee on their first day to the employee who was with the company since day 1 truly amazes me. The advances made in technology every day, allow for better pain monitoring and patient care. Keep up the good work!

Profitable company, nice people, interesting service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rancho Bernardo, CA

ProsQuarterly lunches, nice people, profitable, growing and Awesome Holiday Party. All of the people seemed to be happy to be working there from all the corporate departments to the lab people. Staff was easy to get along with and people for the most part took ownership of doing a good job. There was a lot growth in the lab departments and in the data entry group there so the company was doing well. The data entry jobs were numerous so that provided a good opportunity for people in-between jobs, recent college grads or a second job-you just have to be around urine in the lab for part of your shift. Management was nice.

ConsSome items but here is the observation. Hourly workers - 30 minute lunches. You have to clock in/out for the start and end of the day, including lunches using a software app. People that needed to be reached got paged from the front desk-this was an all day broadcast. Parking lot was small, first come first serve. If go into labs be prepared to cover your nose or get used to the urine smell, some lab areas the urine smell was stronger.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the same strategy, people seem to be happy working there for the most part. Keep having the terrific Holiday Party. Consider the thought of being a bigger building or at least a bigger parking lot.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!