Millennium Labs

Brock Hardaway

Millennium Lab Collector

Former Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector  in  Muncie, IN
    Former Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector in Muncie, IN

Pros

Great supervisor! Loved the schedule. Enjoyed meeting clients when collecting their specimen. Pay was fine. Was hoping to advance further, perhaps.

Cons

Struggled to stay busy. An issue that could be resolved

I would love to work for you again! I am willing to work in either Eastern Ohio or Indiana. I am currently working at Walmart in Portland, Indiana. Very nice co-workers and managers. But Millenium made me the happiest. I had a regular schedule that was easy to adjust to for after-work activities.

Great opportunity to work here

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. There is a strong sense of team work and with someone there to help. Amazing benefits and opportunities for career growth. Upper management show lots of care and support for those new and who have been working here for a while. What I love the most is that this is a professional setting that can also be a fun place to work (ex: there's themed Fridays and people who dress up for halloween).

Cons

People have to stand for hours in the lab, which isn't too too bad most days, but it would be nice to have chairs/stools

The best job, greatest people and most amazing place I could have ever imagined to find

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

Pros

While working at Millennium I have met some of the smartest, well-deserving, hard-working, genuine people that I never believe existed anymore. The company and its upper management truly care about the employees, the patients they are trying to help, and making sure the doctors receive the most accurate information to make decisions.

The company cares about doing good in the community, developed the WakeUp! campaign to educate teens on the dangers of misusing and abusing of prescription drugs, continually develop new methods of providing better patient care, pain medication, and monitoring.

The benefits are by far better than I have seen at any company, and there is unlimited potential growth if you work hard and take the initiative to help others. Millennium is by far one of the best companies I know because they are truly genuine and care about patients in pain.

Cons

The only con to working at Millennium is that the parking lot is a little small, other than that I couldn't be happier with the company, what they stand for and who they are.

Keep doing what you are doing. The support you show to everyone from the newest employee on their first day to the employee who was with the company since day 1 truly amazes me. The advances made in technology every day, allow for better pain monitoring and patient care. Keep up the good work!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing company with the most amazing group of people

Pros

1. Working for a company where the vision is to "transform the science of toxicology from its traditional forensics model to a clinical model used to improve the care for people in pain. And to help alleviate human suffering through leading research and education that increases industry and public awareness of pain suffering and management" is the greatest opportunity in itself.
    2.Hands down, some of the most amazing people I have ever met work here. In the time I have worked here, I have grown close to many in different departments. The HR dept. & the management staff from each dept. work together in finding the best people for the job.
    3.Benefits - No other company can even come close to the benefits package ML offers. They offer 100% medical, dental, vision life & health insurance.
    4. Team work and team events. The company supports and encourages company events several times a year whether it is on-site or off-site which is something I don't see at any other company stress as much as they do here. BBQ provided for the 500 people we currently have at the San Diego headquarters a couple times a year, Halloween event in which they ordered pizza from different pizza places just to ensure full accomodation for our large orders, spring company event & holiday dinner party..etc. We are truly spoiled at Millennium.

I am genuinely excited to go to work every morning and still can't believe I'm blessed with the greatest opportunity in working here.

Cons

I can honestly say I cannot think of any cons.

Keep up the great work. Thank you so much for the opportunity and all the support you give us every day.

Good experience and still happily employed

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

Pros

I moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to work with different departments. I was exposed to so many different people early on and quickly realized that in order to succeed here you must be positive and friendly as well as determined and dedicated. The owner of the company has been so kind, even in a company of hundreds of employees. Management is supportive if you are willing to work hard and communicate honestly and openly. The pay is very fair and if you prove to be a valuable employee they will reward you. The health benefits are amazing and much better than any company I have worked for before (100% paid for). The company has doubled in size since I started and that's very encouraging. Overall I am very happy.

Cons

There are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative personalities but that's expected in a company of this size. Very strict with tattoos and piercings but understandable considering the number of oustide business visitors.

Nice company, Nice pay.

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist

Pros

Small company so they are very flexible

Cons

men driven...See favoritism with the men...Ladies are the minority. Becoming more corporate as well.

Amazing company....the employers are all extremely smart and ambitious

Good until the new CEO and COO changed everything to fit their needs

Former Employee - Specimen Resolution  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Former Employee - Specimen Resolution in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Pros

The people are great here

Cons

The management is self serving

Listen to the people who actually do the job, and not statistics and figures

A challenging and rewarding job that offers a fast-paced environment in a young and rapidly growing company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Pros

Family-oriented culture of teamwork and coordinated efforts. Creativity and feedback from employees is encouraged. Continual growth, great potential for upward mobility and lateral moves. Executive team is visible, very approachable and down-to-earth. It is not uncommon to see them walking through the buildings and labs, and chatting with all levels of staff. Competitive salaries. Company pays 100% of the premiums for life/medical/dental/vision insurances.

Cons

Some departments work extended hours/overtime, which hourly employees may or may not welcome. Management positions may require 50+ hours per week. Work/life balance may not suit everyone. Paid vacation/holiday/sick time is not very generous.

Re-evaluate the paid vacation/holiday/sick time.

Fast paced company with lots of growth potential

Pros

Lucrative industry and great benefits. There are a lot of growing opportunities within each department.

Cons

No organization within each department.

GREAT co workers. Positive environment among the employees.

Pros

Millennium Labs takes care of its own, great company events (Smashing Winter party!!), great environment with great people and competitive pay.

Cons

Micromanagement in the administrative department. Very cramped working conditions. They need a new location as they have out grown this one. Parking it absolutely atrocious.

Back off a little.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!