Millennium Labs Reviews

Updated August 23, 2014
Updated August 23, 2014

Brock Hardaway

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector  in  Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for Millennium. They work with you, offer great benefits, easy time off and good communication.

Cons

Management styles are all different

Promote from within your company

Good experience and still happily employed

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

I moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to work with different departments. I was exposed to so many different people early on and quickly realized that in order to succeed here you must be positive and friendly as well as determined and dedicated. The owner of the company has been so kind, even in a company of hundreds of employees. Management is supportive if you are willing to work hard and communicate honestly and openly. The pay is very fair and if you prove to be a valuable employee they will reward you. The health benefits are amazing and much better than any company I have worked for before (100% paid for). The company has doubled in size since I started and that's very encouraging. Overall I am very happy.

Cons

There are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative personalities but that's expected in a company of this size. Very strict with tattoos and piercings but understandable considering the number of oustide business visitors.

The best job, greatest people and most amazing place I could have ever imagined to find

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

While working at Millennium I have met some of the smartest, well-deserving, hard-working, genuine people that I never believe existed anymore. The company and its upper management truly care about the employees, the patients they are trying to help, and making sure the doctors receive the most accurate information to make decisions.

The company cares about doing good in the community, developed the WakeUp! campaign to educate teens on the dangers of misusing and abusing of prescription drugs, continually develop new methods of providing better patient care, pain medication, and monitoring.

The benefits are by far better than I have seen at any company, and there is unlimited potential growth if you work hard and take the initiative to help others. Millennium is by far one of the best companies I know because they are truly genuine and care about patients in pain.

Cons

The only con to working at Millennium is that the parking lot is a little small, other than that I couldn't be happier with the company, what they stand for and who they are.

Keep doing what you are doing. The support you show to everyone from the newest employee on their first day to the employee who was with the company since day 1 truly amazes me. The advances made in technology every day, allow for better pain monitoring and patient care. Keep up the good work!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Profitable company, nice people, interesting service

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quarterly lunches, nice people, profitable, growing and Awesome Holiday Party. All of the people seemed to be happy to be working there from all the corporate departments to the lab people. Staff was easy to get along with and people for the most part took ownership of doing a good job. There was a lot growth in the lab departments and in the data entry group there so the company was doing well. The data entry jobs were numerous so that provided a good opportunity for people in-between jobs, recent college grads or a second job-you just have to be around urine in the lab for part of your shift. Management was nice.

Cons

Some items but here is the observation. Hourly workers - 30 minute lunches. You have to clock in/out for the start and end of the day, including lunches using a software app. People that needed to be reached got paged from the front desk-this was an all day broadcast. Parking lot was small, first come first serve. If go into labs be prepared to cover your nose or get used to the urine smell, some lab areas the urine smell was stronger.

Keep up the same strategy, people seem to be happy working there for the most part. Keep having the terrific Holiday Party. Consider the thought of being a bigger building or at least a bigger parking lot.

Data Entry department a wasteland

Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

decent pay, friendly people, amazing benefits

Cons

long hours, lack of support, data entry workers treated horribly, high turn over rate,

First off, sell the job correctly. Telling someone there will be "some" overtime is incorrect; be honest. Tell them that there will be overtime every day. Secondly, put people in positions they are qualified for. Being a hair stylist doesn't qualify you to be head of HR and managing a Lowe's doesn't qualify you to manage 50+ people in a medical data entry department.

I worked with Millennium Labs for three months and in that three months, I saw a massive decline in morale and work ethic. The CSRM/Data Entry department is a wasteland of high turn over rates, people who aren't appreciated, and people who are worked to the edge. And to top it off, 1 week before my 90 day's, they announced that they would no longer be giving out 90 day pay raises.

If you want to work for Millennium Labs in the Data Entry department, be prepared to miss family events and kiss any semblance of a normal lifestyle goodbye.

nice people and the pay was good

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time

Pros

high pay rate and nice enough people

Cons

high turn over of employees

Their hiring process sucks

I have been working at Millennium Labs as an intern for less than a year

Pros

If you want to show you have worked for more years although you have't this the best company to join, they don't do any back ground checking

Cons

Company does not do any good background checking. They hire folks by just interviewing them and if u crack the interview you are in the company with grate salary.

HR resource needs to hire quality people with a valid experience so that quality of the software remain assured.

Great opportunity to work here

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. There is a strong sense of team work and with someone there to help. Amazing benefits and opportunities for career growth. Upper management show lots of care and support for those new and who have been working here for a while. What I love the most is that this is a professional setting that can also be a fun place to work (ex: there's themed Fridays and people who dress up for halloween).

Cons

People have to stand for hours in the lab, which isn't too too bad most days, but it would be nice to have chairs/stools

Amazing company with the most amazing group of people

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Working for a company where the vision is to "transform the science of toxicology from its traditional forensics model to a clinical model used to improve the care for people in pain. And to help alleviate human suffering through leading research and education that increases industry and public awareness of pain suffering and management" is the greatest opportunity in itself.
    2.Hands down, some of the most amazing people I have ever met work here. In the time I have worked here, I have grown close to many in different departments. The HR dept. & the management staff from each dept. work together in finding the best people for the job.
    3.Benefits - No other company can even come close to the benefits package ML offers. They offer 100% medical, dental, vision life & health insurance.
    4. Team work and team events. The company supports and encourages company events several times a year whether it is on-site or off-site which is something I don't see at any other company stress as much as they do here. BBQ provided for the 500 people we currently have at the San Diego headquarters a couple times a year, Halloween event in which they ordered pizza from different pizza places just to ensure full accomodation for our large orders, spring company event & holiday dinner party..etc. We are truly spoiled at Millennium.

I am genuinely excited to go to work every morning and still can't believe I'm blessed with the greatest opportunity in working here.

Cons

I can honestly say I cannot think of any cons.

Keep up the great work. Thank you so much for the opportunity and all the support you give us every day.

Nice company, Nice pay.

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist

I have been working at Millennium Labs

Pros

Small company so they are very flexible

Cons

men driven...See favoritism with the men...Ladies are the minority. Becoming more corporate as well.

Amazing company....the employers are all extremely smart and ambitious

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!