MindGate Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Best Company

Software Developer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThe work culture, management , coworkers are really good to work with. One can experience good encouragement & support from everyone.

ConsShould provide more recreational, refreshment facilities within office.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the same good work of giving opportunities & encouragements to new talents.

World of Technical Exposure

Software Developer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsYes, its a great company, it has achieved CMM i level 3 in early stage, Good projects, Updated Technologies are the plus point.

ConsEmployees need to be multi tasking, should be able to work for more projects at a time, While Company also appreciates it on timely basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe Down to earth always, Be supportive in similar way you are now.

No lateral or horizontal movement & no corporate culture

Support Executive (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood place to work for a fresher for may be for 1 year or part time to complete their education or so

ConsThere isn't any company culture, i never felt a part of the company, there were multiple salary deductions every other month of mere amounts of Rs 100 - Rs 200 and when asked the team leader would say "You ask to many questions" or "You were laughing a lot that day and boss didn't like it"

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees specially when u put them at a clients place, i had to contact the HR multiple times to get basic things done such as getting my own salary slips each month, The company will not scale if its employees aren't happy working for them,

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company for a fresher to start with,

Seniore Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsWorking here is fun, you get to know many new things, increase your potential.

If you are fresher join it.

ConsYou might be into more than one project, or more than two technologies working around, Work pressure is normal, you are not paid compensation for the same.

Experienced people might find it difficult with work as there would be a team depending upon you.

Management structure is bit confusing, they are not employee caring.

No Value of employee

Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsTime pass
    For some time, to occupy yourself.

ConsNo value of employee.
    Double meaning jokes all the time, leads to mental harassment.
    Unhealthy politics.
    No leave for genuine reasons, and charging penalty.
    Overtime without pay, as per their requirement.
    After relive, delay in Full n Final settlement.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are workers not your personal slaves.
    Respect women in office.

World of Opportunity..

Software Developer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsBest Exposure techinically as well non technically, No Barrier if one has potential and capability, non - political working envioronment, down to earth employees..including Management..

ConsShould focus on more employee engagement activities

Advice to Senior ManagementRegular interactions with employee sitting at client location

Worked for MindGate Solutions? Contribute to the Community!