Mindbank Consulting Group

Neal S. Grunstra

Mindbank is okay.

Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Fort Smith, AR
    Current Employee - Hardware Technician in Fort Smith, AR

I have been working at Mindbank Consulting Group part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great way to get an entry level worker's foot in the door

Cons

Haven't really heard from upper management about moving up within the company.

N/A.

Negative atmosphere, bad work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Mindbank Consulting Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is about average for the positions offered.

Cons

The Mindbank Recruiters are horrible. It took 4 months to get an official job offer, and during that 4 months if I checked up once or twice a month I got rude responses for checking to see the progress of the "new hire adjudication process" and it always took at least a week to get either my phone call or email replied to.
    The employees really dont care if you work with them, the attitude is all employees are a dime a dozen and they can get new ones with the snap of a finger. This company is all about pushing people into contracts which would be good because you will be working with other people, but they are slow about doing it and make you wait on them, but keep telling you that there is a contract they are placing you in. They are not on the ball with anything, new hire paperwork, starting a new contract or anything really. They dont do in person meets and usually communicate through email and phone calls but dont like it if the employee initiates the phone call or email.

Take a look first off of your recruiting personnel and maybe see how they look to prospective employees, that should have been my first sign this company was a lemon.

Mindbank Consulting Group Photos