Mindlance Reviews

Updated August 18, 2014
Updated August 18, 2014

3.1

Vikram Kalra

Pros
  • Very fair when it comes to work/life balance and even working remotely when necessary (in 3 reviews)

• Mindlance is an employee friendly company (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • No get-together or parties arranged for full time employees during Christmas holiday season (in 3 reviews)

• Health Insurance cost for employee is very high especially since last 2-3 years (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Sr. Administrative Assistant

I worked at Mindlance full-time

Pros

Looking to obtain a position were I can used training and education from my MBA degree. Leadership and Change is the forefront of long-terms goals for all companies and employees.

Cons

Many pockets in Leadership and Change: positive leadership, accountability, and respect.

Companies values should be reviewed with all employees and the departments act on each project with the value of the company in mind. Whether its improving a policy, dealing with external customer, or dealing with other internally, all should be respectful and listen to each other. You gain more in listening and understanding others point-of-view.

Not a good recruiter , not a good follow up , not a good company

Current Employee - Server Architect  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Server Architect in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mindlance as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

they call and give you a sense of a top job, top pay , and promise you heaven.

Cons

once they gather all the personal information and waste your time, they disappear and wont even reply to my inquiry.

get better English speaking reps , train them on following up, train them to read the resume first before contacting candidates.

Aug 28, 2014Human Resource

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback regarding your experience with Mindlance. My name is Athena Rodriguez and I work in the HR Department based out of our San Diego office.

As a
    ... More

Just dont do it...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hoboken, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I worked at Mindlance full-time

Pros

Casual dress. Good location. Nothing else...

Cons

This place is a joke. Low Pay, worked like a slave, belittled by management and co-workers. You will be taken advantage of at every opportunity. Managers have NO respect for workers and you will be spoken to like a child and Micromanaged. The corporate structure is a joke. Account managers are snakes and will put you in poor paying jobs with high turn overs. As a former INTERNAL EMPLOYEE I recommend not taking any opportunity anyone associated with Mindlance offers you.

Start treating employees with respect and valueing the right people and maybe your turnover rate would not be so high.

Aug 19, 2014Human Resource

Thanks for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that your experience did not meet or exceed our expectations. As an employer, we value our employees and continually strive to make this relationship ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company values, vision and success. Sr. Management has always wonderful and goal oriented.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hoboken, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Mindlance for more than 3 years

Pros

Values, Integrity & Work, Life, Balance

Cons

I really do not have any cons to provide, Mindlance has been a rewarding place to be apart of.

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Development  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Mindlance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mindlance offers employees a great opportunity with room for growth. They offer a very competitive salary and commission structure. They also offer the necessary tools to be successful. The company has great brand recognition in the pharmaceutical space and they are highly regarded by clients and candidates who have worked with them. Management provides excellent one-on-one training opportunities and are invested in employees long-term career growth.

Cons

I have a long commute, but it is well worth the drive!

Great Company, Great People!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Hoboken, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Mindlance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team environment. Everyone here wants to work together and obtain the same goals. Support our candidates, consultants and clients. in the end, drive the business forward.
    Great opportunity. They give you the tools and opportunity to succeed here at Mindlance. Great support from those around you and management.

Cons

Benefits have been a topic of concern from full-time and contract employees at Mindlance. This can be a challenge to manage within a staffing firm.

Getting valuable experience

I have been working at Mindlance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Office culture great. People are work with are great.

Cons

Not enough work from home opportunities

Opportunity, Integrity and Good Culture

Current Employee - Management  in  Hoboken, NJ
    Current Employee - Management in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Mindlance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sr. Leadership is supportive and listens to the employees. I have personally experienced positive change and improvements that were suggested by co-workers and management. I believe the future is very bright with Mindlance and believe in the vision they have. Mindlance provides an excellent foundation for one to be successful, it is the individual who makes the choice of how hard they work and what they want to achieve.

Cons

I cant think of any at this time as I have found the Management to be open and supportive to those who work and do the job everyday with consistency. Just like any company, if you do not work and try and beat the system, you will not be a good fit for Mindlance.

Keep being supportive and listening to the field who is working the day to day jobs, it is refreshing to know that Sr. Leadership stays so close to understanding the different Niche Business areas and understands the difference.

Lies,. Incompetence and Unethical Behavior

Former Employee - Strategic Sourcing Manager
    Former Employee - Strategic Sourcing Manager

I worked at Mindlance as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

None that I can think of. Their recruiters have VERY POOR English skills, lie about the job and the contract rate of pay. They also have NO AUTHORITY to negotiate.

Cons

Incompetent recruiters with heavy accents that cannot be understood by Americans. Lack of knowledge of the commutability of many of their jobs in the area. Do NOT understand or know much about the roles they seek to recruit for. Lie about the contract hourly rates. Say one rate, then send a Right to Represent (RTR) form to you with the rate lowered by $5-$10 per hour.

Stop lying to US candidates about the jobs. Stop lying about Contract Rates. Stop lying to the client companies. Finally, TRY to tell the truth once in a while. Americans can handle the truth and hate it when recruiters here on H1B Visas themselves LIE to US born job applicants.

May 9, 2014Human Resource

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We appreciate your feedback and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to get more information regarding your recent employment experience ... More

Big on teamwork & Fantastic coworkers

Current Employee - Office Staff  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Office Staff in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mindlance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accessible and friendly leadership. Everyone always works together as a team. Input is valued from all levels. The company is growing quickly, which provides a sense of security. Mindlance has a great team of friendly and hardworking employees. Flexibility when it comes to work/life balance. Very fair management.

Cons

Compensation is on the lower end for internal administrative positions, especially when considering the effort and caliber of work which is put out frequently. Since the company has been growing at such an exponential rate, it is hard to keep up in terms of changes, policies, procedures, etc.

More focus on branding and marketing would be great, but otherwise- keep up the good work!

Worked for Mindlance? Contribute to the Community!