Mindlance

Add Photos

Vikram Kalra

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Big on teamwork & Fantastic coworkers

Office Staff (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsAccessible and friendly leadership. Everyone always works together as a team. Input is valued from all levels. The company is growing quickly, which provides a sense of security. Mindlance has a great team of friendly and hardworking employees. Flexibility when it comes to work/life balance. Very fair management.

ConsCompensation is on the lower end for internal administrative positions, especially when considering the effort and caliber of work which is put out frequently. Since the company has been growing at such an exponential rate, it is hard to keep up in terms of changes, policies, procedures, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore focus on branding and marketing would be great, but otherwise- keep up the good work!

You are a Resource not an Employee

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsThey have good Big name clients.

ConsWell everything else. They really do not want to improve and do not take any steps to improve communication with their " resources" . They are in the pockets of their clients and turn a blind eye to anything that happens to their resources. The reason i mention resource is because they are not here to help you with your career. You are of use to them as long as their clients give them 50 % of your income .

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in people . Try finding out what your employees want . try developing a professional environment. Right now all you guys are is the middle man . Try being more than that!!

Flag Review
    Mindlance Human Resource responded to this review Jul 9, 2014 EditDelete
    My name is Athena Rodriguez and I do want to thank you for providing your feedback. As a staffing agency, we takes pride in meeting both our clients' needs as well as our employees' and we recognize ... More

Quickly growing staffing agency- lots of room to grow

Office Worker (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsThere is lots of autonomy and management allows you to take initiative and expand your role/duties. Very fair when it comes to work/life balance and even working remotely when necessary. Benefits are provided and PTO for me, is good. Lots of U.S. locations and coworkers are very friendly, welcoming & a diverse group of people

ConsTraining is difficult since processes depend on clients and is different for everyone. Cubicle office environment which sometimes feels like a fish bowl since we can hear everyone. Company is growing so rapidly that they need to reinvest (people/process) to accommodate and make sure to keep quality staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe business has been focused on clients, I think it's time to focus on employees and creating a great company culture.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Consulting company to work with

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsSponsor H1B visa. Employee friendly.

ConsNot much benefits. Very less number of clients.

Good company to work for

Software Engineer Test (Current Employee)

ProsProfessional Company, with no hassles

ConsMost jobs are Contract jobs with the client company

Worked for Mindlance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindlance reviews and ratings in San Diego, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mindlance CEO Vikram Kalra . All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Mindlance employees.