Mindovo

mindovo.com

Mindovo Reviews

Tony Mars

Awesome learning and development experience with lots of opportunities for the future

ProsThere are varied and exciting opportunities to learn more about technology, business, and interpersonal relationships.
    There are always continued learning experiences in the field and from company data resources.
    The work is important and meaningful to both clients and employees.
    Company provides and maintains company cars and technology equipment.
    Managment consistently includes thoughtful gestures and encouragement.
    There are many opportunities for promotions and upward mobility within the company.

ConsWork does include some weekends, but generally there is sufficient time to rest and recover.

Advice to Senior ManagementI recommend that management continue to listen to employees, as they have already done quite consistently. With this consistent quality, I expect the company will continue to find and develop success. Also, I want to extend a thanks to management for recognizing and developing my skills. I look forward to the coming years.

Waste of Time Also

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat field for people who love technology.

ConsThe entire experience was very dissatisfying. I recommend signing a temporary contract to get a feel for the place before getting stuck.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny advice would be simply disregarded by management.

Plenty of potential for growth

ProsAs the title says, there is a lot of room for growth within the company. This is a young company in the technology service industry, so there is a lot of variety in all daily work; you will never be bored. Flexibility in scheduling.

ConsYou need to have a certain amount of self direction to succeed here. You need to be willing to work hard, but if you do, the results will be reflected in your compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore regular employee performance evaluations would be helpful.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mindovo has provided me with a wonderful opportunity for personal growth and professional advancement.

Fellow (Current Employee) Winnetka, IL

ProsAs a start-up, Mindovo represents an opportunity to join the founders in making the organization grow and prosper. The team-oriented environment and the horizontal nature of the management structure really makes all employees feel like what they do is important and has an impact on the overall success of the company, which is true. My assignments have a direct impact on the effectiveness of the company in a variety of areas, and my extensive direct customer contact has advanced my interpersonal and problem-solving skills.

ConsThe high level of responsibility and demanding nature of the work can be stressful at times, but the growth and opportunity makes it all worth it. I have only been forced to recognize and improve my shortcomings here.

A waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some nice perks: tech products, company cars

ConsManagement is intentionally misleading when speaking with potential employees
    Very long hours, 70 hours per week is not uncommon
    Work/Life balance is nonexistent and seen as lazy
    Job description does not match actual responsibilities

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more upfront with potential employees. Over promising and under delivering leads to everyone being very disappointed .

Worked for Mindovo? Contribute to the Community!