Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Mitchell G. Kaye

I have never witnessed anything like it!!

Minneapolis, MN

ProsWe always have the weekend to look forward to because we are closed. 5 o'clock eventually comes everyday.

ConsThe management is disrespectful towards employees and patients. Management are complete bullies that remind employees they are completely expendable. Everyone is over worked and underpaid and valued. Micro management to the max. Employees are told who they can eat lunch with and not to be friendly outside of work. Management fights amongst departments and pass that on to employees who are encouraged not to help each other. It does not matter what is best for employees, patients or the business management wants to prove a point at any cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf they took the time to speak with the employees 90% of us would say the same name and the same things.

Run to the nearest exit

Employee (Current Employee)

ProsCan't think of any. The cons so far outweigh the pros. There is just no benefit to working here. It is such a toxic and negative environment. Except for one or two doctors who they themselves seem perplexed abut how things are run.

ConsThe worst work environment I have ever experienced. Wouldn't recomment this place to my worst enemy. The Management is an embarassment. Rules by intimidation and ridicule. Constant stress. Backstabbing and back biting are not only encouraged but rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat management? This isn't management. This is the worst run business I have ever seen and I've been in this line of work for some time now. I have never seen such suspicious and negative environment fostered by management, Actively seeking elsewhere as are the majority I work with. Turnover is astounding.

Good doctors, poor management

Prosif you need a job just to get by until you find a good job, this place might be what you're looking for.

Consvery little chance for promotion, extremely high turn over of employees, poor moral, hostile and harrassing environment, interdepartmental fighting, teamwork discouraged,elitist management style ( do as i say, not as i do), treats employees as commodities instead of assets, i have been told several times that i am replaceable, verbally abusing manage and coworkers. they are not family friendly heaven forbid you have a family crisis or need to change your schedule to accommodate your family's needs.

Advice to Senior Managementyou know what the problem is but you refuse to fix it to the deyriment of the patients and the company.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dire Need of Leadership Changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood Physicians. The doctors are good.

ConsLeadership is is sorely lacking. Very negative work environment and a lot of unhappy staff. Moral is extremely low. The mentality that is prevalent is negative behavior is rewarded and telling on others is encouraged. Staff are not encouraged to be happy and get along.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the finger pointing mentality. Treat staff better. Hang onto and stop firing good staff and managers. Seriously needs new Leadership.

Worked for Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute CEO Mitchell G. Kaye. All reviews posted anonymously by Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute employees.