Miracle Software

Add Photos

Miracle Software President, CEO and Chief Architect Prasad Lokam

Prasad Lokam

Sourcing Specialist

Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee)
Novi, MI

I have been working at Miracle Software full-time for more than a year

ProsHe is very active in the work

ConsExpected to be very masculine, lower pain threshold.

Sr. Consultant

I have been working at Miracle Software

ProsGood Company to work for. Did H1 transfer, was smooth, good package, pay you when you are not on project, full time job.

ConsManagement seems to be a little rigid.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more friendly with your employees.

Miracle Systems, a Maturing Organization

I have been working at Miracle Software for more than a year

ProsMiracle Systems is in a strong position to maintain existing contracts and continue to grow. As a mature 8a small business, it holds CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 certifications. The management team has in the last year or so been strengthened with the addition of some capable managers and technical leaders. More than 95% of Miracle Systems federal revenues are through Miracle prime contracts.

ConsWill lose its 8a status in May 2015 when it graduates from the 8a program, and if it continues to grow, will in the next year or two, be unable to compete for Small Business set-asides.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on core strengths in IT services and financial/program management.

Place to earn knowledge on Technology but not to work

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Miracle Software

ProsYou can learn about technology

Consno employee benefits, no knowledge sharing

good

I have been working at Miracle Software

Prosgood salary and good benefit

Consno bonus no health care

Good Place to Start But.......

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Miracle Software

ProsIt is a good place to get started in IT Software and Sales. Specifically, the relationship with IBM and the Websphere product line is heavily promoted. If you can encourage the management to have you trained in the IBM software sales process, you are off to a good start. You will have the freedom and independence to be as successful in your market as your ability allows. The middle management in the Sales team is competent and aggressive. The CEO is very articulate and represents himself and the company well. After the initial training, you need to be committed to your professional growth as your interactions with the management team is a fast paced information exchange aimed at identifying every opportunity in your market and client base without wasting words or becoming too philosophical about an account or opportunity.

ConsThe practice heads seem to be spread extremely thin and as such they tend to be poor listeners and have tendency to jump to conclusions. Some of this is simply an overzealous attitude toward capitalizing on every opportunity. However, as a BDM, you need to ensure that they stay focused on listening and diplomatically steer the conversations so that it doesn't become an information dump that has no relevancy to the prospective client. The practice team members AND management specifically complain incessantly about compensation and workload until you simply become numb to the dissatisfaction with their jobs. None of this is obviously expressed to the leadership. And, when the CEO is focused on other matters the sense of purpose and urgency is nonexistent. I honestly have no idea what these teams are experiencing on a daily basis when the leadership is present and focused on the results they are delivering. But they certainly phone it in when no one is watching. Recruiting is not nearly as aggressive as the the rest of the teams here and they act as though they either lack the tools or training to be an effective part of the equation and that you should be aware that this handicap exists. It is odd that every other team shares their specialty and contact information. Yet, once the requirements reach recruiting, it's as if it has entered the "black hole" of opportunities and you never know what result you will receive.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not the top management that appears to be hindering the growth of the company. Although the focus may be sporadic. But the lack of what appears to be loyalty and personal responsibility to the success of the organization overall from the recruiting teams especially and the practice management. One manager to oversee the performance of the sales, technical and recruiting side is not enough. In every organization, the management should be experienced to go beyond what is known to be achievable today in order to grow. If not, then they should be reassigned or replaced. There needs to be a system of checks and balances where everyone is accountable for satisfying the needs of the client. If the ground teams cannot envision or solve a problem or deliver consistently excellent results. The management is then tasked with demonstrating what years of experience and focus can achieve and use that as a training opportunity and not a brow beating session. Then , hold that team members and others accountable for replicating that success and finding new ways to apply those newly acquired skills to contribute to the success of the organization. Sales, Practice and recruiting should not have only one person to answer to. They should have one person that serves as a liaison between the upper management and the sales team, This person is simply there to communicate the needs and deficiencies of the teams observed and not responsible for the performance or lack of performance as this person will not only be vulnerable to heavy criticism but most certainly will be used as a diversion for the lack of performance of management. That person needs to have great experience and sound judgement in order to process and recommend process and team improvements to further the vision goals of the organization.

Family Based organization

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Miracle Software

ProsThey will provide Training with Soft copy material, medium level infrastructure , it s good Place to learn IBM middle ware tools under High Pressure , CEO will walk around cubes like Head master in Preliminary school , After some time you will get good Opportunities in out side of Miracle ,

ConsNo health Insurance , No dental insurance , work Location is full of Tension , Not employee friendly , very poor employee -employer relations , working in HQ is almost like Jail , CEO wont leave you while going to Rest rooms , He will start his Quiz contest with out proper reason , too much Power in single hands ,

Advice to Senior Managementavoid too much Power in single hands , especially in CEO hands ,

I was happy with Miracle.One who cared me ...whn i am nothing...

Junior Programmer (Former Employee)
Visakhapatnam (India)

I worked at Miracle Software full-time for more than a year

ProsOne who cared me whn i am nothing...Ppl might fogot abt it..and talk somthing else.But I never spell a single word against them.

ConsMoney ,salaryy and etc... Many i saw came out from MSS and settled Excellnet....Please dont blame and give wring impression to socity that it is not good.Please change your attitude and mindset...

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease bring more and more chances and Slaes team need to more poactive...This is big drw back for Mss.I never met a person like Prasad Sir.Once you talk to him.He will call you with your compelte namce even you met him a year later :=) ....

satisfy

Java Developer (Current Employee)
Noida (India)

I have been working at Miracle Software full-time for less than a year

Prosits a good job job portal for job seekers. I want to looking for a job in MNC for software Developer.

ConsIts a good for job seekers. I want to looking for job in NCR.

No Standards; Low Profile;

ProsNothing Great about this Company

ConsThis is a Blacklisted Company,

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement follows Deaf culture

Worked for Miracle Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miracle Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Miracle Software CEO Prasad Lokam. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by Miracle Software employees.