Mirafra Technologies Reviews

Reset
2.6
Alok Kuchlous

DESIGN ENGINEER

Pros

1) No pros on;ly

Cons

1) less salary 2) No proper clients

Mirafra Inc

Pros

There is nothing positive that I can think of

Cons

The company is run like a pawn shop in a shady neighborhood. Can't trust a single word coming out of their mouths. To them employees are money milking cows and don't care about anything else. The US operations manager is a dummy piece. All the decisions are made by Indian management. The whole management acts like beggars. They'll die for even a single cent. They never give hikes unless you pick a fight with them. They'll find means to trouble exiting employees and try to get maximum money out of them. Even when guys who had worked for them for more than 5 years quit, they were troubled in all possible ways instead of saying "thank you for your services all these years".. I can go on for days but I guess this is enough for a review...

Mirafra Inc.: Where are the clients?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Mirafra Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Competitive Pay at start.. 2. Good Projects. 3.

Cons

1. No HR, admin here. No office in USA. 2. No policies yet. 3. Cuts leaves when on bench. 4. For ASIC, just one or two clients. 5. Poor relocation policies and attitude.

Advice to Management

1. Do not cut leaves when on bench, its not employees problem that you don't find clients. 2. Take feedback from employees, regularly.

Mirafra Inc. is the worst service company to work for in US.

Former Employee - Verification Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Verification Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at Mirafra Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In India, there are some good things about this company but in US, there are none.

Cons

In US, this company operates under the name of Mirafra Inc. This review is about Mirafra Inc. Like any other service company, Mirafra Inc.hires and then sends on client location for work. 1. This company doesn't have any admin or HR or sales person in US. Everything is handled from India by people who don't have any idea about how things work in US. These people don't mind annoying employees even if it saves them 50$. 2. When they hire you they boast of all big companies as their clients in US. But once you join them and are sent to US, real picture turns out to be hell. They don't have any good clients in US. Contracts are for smaller duration. So every six months you will be on move. They will force you to move from one state to another without paying proper relocation amount. Employee ends up paying up good part of relocation money from his pocket. 3. Every now and then, they will make you sign penalty bonds. Every half-year, there will be some new bond to sign and each bond mentions employee will be penalized this much $$$ if certain conditions are not met. 4. Appraisals are not regular and not up to mark. You need to keep reminding them about appraisals but they try to ignore it as possible as they can. If not salary, one thing that surely increases with time in Mirafra is your Blood Pressure. 5. Medical policy is worst. No dental insurance. Most of medical insurance premium is paid by employees. 6. Last but not least, if you resign, HR comes up with all kind of penalties (known: signed bonds and unknown: whatever they like) you need to pay to Mirafra Inc. They make sure to extract as much money from you as possible once you resign. You need to follow them for months to get relieving documents. Even Wipro has much better policies and clients than this company. Mirafra Inc. wants to compete with SmartPlay in US. I better tell them stop dreaming. You can't compete with SmartPlay because of their policies, pay and clients. Advice for people who consider Mirafra Inc.: Don't join them. They will turn your US dream into your life's worst nightmare. In terms of treatment to employees, Mirafra Inc. has more of grocery store culture than today's corporate culture.

Advice to Management

Management needs to change Company policies and its attitude towards employees if Company wants to retain its talent in US. If person resigns, let relieving process be graceful than torture sessions.

6. Worst Company to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Pros

Work life balance is there. flexible

Cons

Worst company. full politics. no process. worst upper management practices.

Advice to Management

Do proper management of resources. Execute some ethical hiring practices in company.

7. Gateway for your career

Former Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in Bangalore (India)

Pros

1) Have market leaders as clients in turn helps individuals to get to work on cutting edge latest technologies. 2) Performance appreciated with pay and bonus. 3) Technically strong engineering team. 4) Charming and supportive HR support team.

Cons

1) Dis-organised Management . 2) Finance team without business ethics.

Advice to Management

1) Wake up from your dreams.

Good place to work.

I have been working at Mirafra Technologies full-time

Pros

I joined mirafra recently even after going through all the reviews because they offered me the compensation which nobody offered. But after coming here I thought to share my feedback: - Working hours are very flexible. - Technical management taking good care after I joined they asked my preference of work and client and within a week time I got placed with the same work and client which i opted. - Account manager is very caring and keep taking 1:1 with everyone and trying to resolve all sort of issues. - With a month time of joining seeing so many team outings and team building activities. Also I don't think plastic chairs and other logistic can impact anything to my career growth so I am ignoring the same.

Cons

Some of the cons are: - Seen some delays from finance but end of the day you will get every penny. - They don't have in house project. - some time there will be disconnect between employees and management but doesn't feel too bad.

Advice to Management

As such no advice to management but there is a huge margin of improvement.

my experience is good with Mirafra

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Mirafra Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellent place to get hands on tech exposure and work on various tools with client - Really free culture and open door policy always helped me to contact any one in higher ups. - I am lucky to work with people part of Mirafra for more than 5 years and even 10 yearsssss... - Always got the work which i wanted to work. BEST OF SALARIES in the INDUSTRY

Cons

- Trying to get large ODC...now they have an ODC

Good and stable company, lots of clients

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Mirafra Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. Lots of clients - most big name semiconductor companies are clients 2. Lots of stability - both with company and with client. I have been in same client for nearly 4 years now. Same case with most employees. 3. Great pay - good performers are recognized and appreciated! 4. Good brand in the technical community - helps get good quality of work 5. Job security is good - friends of mine were on the bench for even 10 months and then got placed.

Cons

1. Finance team should respond quicker for reimbursements 2. Get a couple more ODC's 3. More company wide team outings would be welcome instead of only account wide team outings

Average overall

I have been working at Mirafra Technologies full-time

Pros

Good salary if you can bargain, flexible timings, software guys deployed at client locations

Cons

No in house software dev, Client place employees get ignored for benifits, No bonus

Advice to Management

Change your finance team, get involved with employees at client location

RSS Feed </> Embed