Mission Healthcare Reviews

Mark Kimsey

Case Manager

Current Employee - Case Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Case Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mission Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tremendous company values. Focused on patient care and employee experience more than any company I have ever worked for. More opportunity for employees that want new challenges than I can describe.

Cons

Very fast growing company which means lots of change.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys! Mission has become the preferred employer in Southern California for home based services.

2. Band Aids and Impulsive Decisions as Management - Owners as Managers

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Mission Healthcare full-time

Pros

Great location and wonderful coworkers. Owners sincerely want to be succussful.

Cons

The entire company supports the overstaffed sales team and patient care is a distant afterthought. Friends and relatives of the owners are carried by the rest of the hard working employees. Merit, work ethic and even results are unimportant in comparison to likeability to the owners who still basically run the company.

Advice to Management

Cut your sales team in half and use the money to hire a competent management team. Then, step back and allow them to do their jobs without allowing the sales team or your friends and relatives (and their friends and relatives) to overpower them.

Awful

I worked at Mission Healthcare full-time

Pros

Work Life Balance, OK pay but not really competitive.

Cons

If they don't like you, they don't give you enough patients and they always have something bad to say about you to the upper management and this forces other employees to leave because it's an unprofessional place to work for. Sometimes they discriminate and loves to talk about other coworkers instead of focusing on the job. I was mesmerized because they said they treat each other like "family" but this term gives them the opportunity to scream their lungs out with your name when you did something wrong and other employees could hear it. We don't treat "family" that way.

Manager

I worked at Mission Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sounds like a great company and the owners sell with passion

Cons

They are only interested in making money - they do not value employees.

Advice to Management

Do not work there

Horrible!!!

I worked at Mission Healthcare

Pros

There are no pros to this company. Do not work for them and especially do not hire them to take care of your loved ones.

Cons

I had never been a care attendant and I thought I would get proper training during orentation and training...not the case. I still havent gotten paid for orientation and that was a month ago. I have tried to get in touch with them in multiple ways including phone and email but have gotten no response. I even went down there and they said I would have a check the next day...never got it. But sure enough when they needed me they called 3 time in one hour and then questioned why I didnt answer my phone. They then tried to schedule me outside of my availability and told me that if I didnt take the case that they would lose the case and that the reputation of the company was on me. The continually try to send me more than a hours drive from my house for cases and they are only 2 hour shifts. Bottom line is that this company has no business being in business. They dont live up to how good they tell you working for them will be.

RSS Feed </> Embed