Mission Linen Supply

Be The First To
Add Photos

Karl Willig

Excellent Corporate Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood Compensation and Great Service Representatives

ConsLots of gray areas!!! Always apologizing to customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little more professionalism would not go amiss.

Route sales and service rep

ProsBuilding a strong relationship with customers. If it wasn't for them, i would have already left.

ConsReally wish I could get paid the hours I work. We are the grunts of the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need more advancement opportunities. Cost of living raises, especially where I live. Pay us our KPI bonuses already! Its been two quarters.

Awesome Company to work for!

Route Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) Santa Maria, CA

ProsGreat co workers and management down to earth, always there for you to give you a helping hand ! Pay and benefits are great! Especially with receiving reg pay plus 10 percent of all direct sales and commission for all new and developed accounts.. Plethora of opportunity out there!!!

ConsFor me is having the late afternoon route, starting at 11.00 am and getting off at 8.00 pm or later during the summer..but we have an awesome new GM and changes are happening quickly for the better.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to enforce the quality control program we have in effect, way too many rejected linen equals unhappy customers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

this company blows

Route Foreman (Former Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

Prosthis company has no loyalty

Consthis company is a big fat loke

Advice to Senior Managementget a life big fat jerks

Good company to work for.

Production Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThere is opportunity for advancement from any position and many opportunities for learning. The past few years have shown much improvement in upper management.

ConsNew programs/processes are sometimes put into place before working through the kinks and are rolled out with very broad instructions. It makes for varied levels of understanding and interpretation of the new programs/processes, leaving the success of these programs/processes up in the air.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe people at the top should spend some time with the people at the bottom so that they better understand exactly how the business is run.

Uniforms are a very hard sell now days with a down economy

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Salinas, CA

ProsPay is good. Flexible work schedule. Great to be out and about talking to people everyday.

ConsBad business to be in with todays economy. Businesses are trying to survive and uniforms are not a necessity. Also, plenty of competition that WILL beat your prices. Sure you can try to sell the whole service thing but in todays world its all about the bottom dollar.

Unions rule and Sales suffers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSales training great and friendly sales management.

ConsSales rep revolving door. No clue to handle district and union in-fighting constantly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do away with the unions. District and Sales have a better shot at resolving production issues without having another group in the mix becoming the spoilers.

Very loyal family owed company

Truck Driver (Current Employee)

ProsGreat loyalty and decent benifits. Agreat deal of employees have been there for 10 to over 30 years.

ConsPay pay pay! They start you out at a loy salery so it seems with normal raises you never get what you deserve....

Advice to Senior ManagementBump up the pay of long time employees!

Worked for Mission Linen Supply? Contribute to the Community!